Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Thanks BP. Glad you're having fun with the office crew.
I finished cutting the letters for the Children's Wing at Church. Had to reload the job on the new computer/software combo. and even though the letters were nested pretty tight a mere 1/4" move down and the letters lined up with the sheet on the table. So, no material was wasted. Cool.
The engraver on the other hand is still an ongoing deal. I have a new laser engraver picked out that will do way more stuff than the old rotary engraver in the shop now. I went to order it this morning & the sales guy said that's our most popular model, so it's going to take 6-8 weeks to ship. :oops:
I pulled out the credit card, oops no credit card, lic, etc. My billfold was gone. I search all over (except for where it was). After a few hours of retracing steps I figured I lost in in a parking lot pulling key out of my pocket or some deal like that. I called the credit card co. cancelled the card and had a new card issued. Then, you guessed it, I found it out in the shop. Sheet of paper laying on top of it. :oops: :oops: Of course now I have to wait for the new card to get here, so I can order the engraver. Can't make this stuff up. So, now I'm just hoping no engraving jobs come in for the next few weeks. We may have to see if there's a McGiver patch we can put on the old engraver to get by.
That's how my day went, How yooooou guys doin'? :wink:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 am

Morning folkz. Gary did those cut fingers have anything to do with your head?????? :lol:
Oh that was hilarious. Okay, 39 with ice and snow mix later today. Sharon is working half a day today then we are going for lunch before she goes to her Dr. appointment this afternoon. I don't know what is in store for tonight but the world is all good as I had pizza last night. I will survive. I may lose my wallet but at least I am in goota company. :D

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:35 am

Sorry, Gary. That's frustrating! Hope you have a better day today.

Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone! Tia and Beverly say howdy. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Good Morning ,busy morning, Medical Lab to get blood drawn, check one to the houses on my list,then coffee at A&W. I'm taking Susan to her Doctor about here foot.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:00 am

Morning. 43 today with rain/sleet mix maybe snow too. Sharon is off to the grocery store then to a lady's tea at the church while I am dog sitting and looking at the puter screen. Later we are going for pizza and a movie this evening at Daryl and Heidi's house. Daryl's buying so I am going to be reeaaaallllll hungry! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Good Morning, pouring rain. Susan's ankle is OK ,a strain ,the big toe is strained. the second toe is fractured. I need to get motivated and work on the MLC.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:02 am

Wallet secured today...
Hope the Doc can do some good for Susan.
J.D. took the old Dell home with him to see it he can revive it to run the engraver. CNC works goota', got the rest of the letters cut out for the Children's Wing at Church & got the first coat of paint on them. Should have them installed before next Sunday. Then there's outside letters to do for the PreSchool. Hope it warms up a little for that.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Strange morning, Rained then sun. On Facebook,nearby friends say it's snowing.
Susan's foot is a bit better.It will be a "wait for it to get better" The fall could have been so much worse. We have Travel Insurance, but still are happy that no medical attention was needed in Seaside Or. We're stating to plan our trip to DLN's. Not sure yet if we'll travel around at the front of the trip or the back. Or both :mrgreen:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Glad Susan is goota to go and will be functional by July. See you there.
42 and overcast today. We went to church and the little girl that sits in front of us smiled at me so the world is all good today. I'm easy to please. We went to Daryl and Heidi's last night for pizza and a movie, watched Hacksaw Hill. Very good movie, goota pizza and Heidi made muffins. YUM!!!!!! Daryl was okay too. :lol: :lol: :lol: He has more orders for golf cart semis from around the globe so he is real busy. Finally has the one going to Australia on its way to another home now. The youngin' is doing well. :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 am

46.0°f to start the week.

Return to “What's Up”