Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:00 am

Stormy Morning. Laying in bed listening to gusty winds. Still have power and haven’t heard anything crashing yet. We were to cross the Border today but with the storm and US Government shut down we may reconsider

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Gary, I like the little church on the table. Cool!
Up to about 49 today and the snow is melting rapidly. Sharon and I woke up to a horrible noise this morning and could not figure out what it was till we stepped outside and saw several hundred if not a thousand crows in the trees across the street from us. What a racket. We both stayed in the house all day yesterday lounging around and after church today didn't hit a lick till we went for supper at Shoney's. It has been a tough weekend on both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be off to a doctor's appointment early tomorrow morning then back to the Verizon store to get Sim cards for our new phones. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm

Gary, I like the little church on the table. Cool!
Thanks Jack. That's a ceramic replica of the Church Cheryl grew up in. I think someone in the church with a knack for ceramics was making them a few years ago.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Good Morning. Crossed the Border without any problems. The U.S. Gov't shutdown didn't effect at all.

Zapster

Postby Zapster » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

New phones for Gorilli ? Yes !! Does this mean you can text??
DLN's Sat. July 13, 2019 Keystone Raceway

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:00 am

Morning. Yes, my phone has that feature! Maybe soon. :shock:
The highest reading for yesterday was 60.5 degrees and it felt like summer. Another front is coming through and we may get snow before tomorrow morning? Yesterday I had an early appointment with my Endocrinologist (diabetes) and my A1C was 7.4, she tells me keep up the good work? Last visit it was 7.3 and she told me to start doing better? What? Maybe she was mad at her husband last time? Who knows! My buddy and I did the breakfast thing yesterday then I went shopping for a 10" x 16" tray for our kitchen and finally settled for a cookie sheet made of metal that will fill the need for my application. Sharon and I headed out as soon as she got home from work yesterday to get our new phones turned on then we did the oriental buffet thing and I stuffed myself. Go figure. I hate buffets as I have no will power with all that food looking at me and telling me that it needs to be eaten. No, it's not my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We came home and setting on the bed we looked like two young adults on our cell phones but really we were trying to figure out what was what and how to do things on them. When we get desperate we will go to the neighbor kids and get some professional advice. Durn younginz'!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:14 am

Mornin'. 32.4°f. Calm, no earth quakes. Boyd did you feel that 7.9 up there south of Kodiak, Alaska?
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Wet Morning. Pouring rain. We were to meet some of my High School Friends for lunch today,but Susan woke up not feeling well,and one of the friends feels poorly also. We'll reschedule. Gary,no I didn't know about the Alaska Earthquake until watching the Morning News.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 pm

HI. Sunny and 65 yesterday. Rainy and 61 today. Back to the 40s tomorrow.

Back to work today. No real impact. Picking up Denise at the airport tomorrow night. She had a nice visit with her folks. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:09 am

Morning. bp when most people don't get paid they don't work but with you it just keeps on rolling or you will get so far behind that Tia couldn't even get you out of trouble!!!!!!!!!!!
29 degrees and it has dropped several degrees since I got up this morning. Snow flurries on the way and colder temps for a few days till we are back up in the 50's. I typed for five hours yesterday adding sign messages to the list for the church LED sign. I still have about 20 pages to type before I am done, fingers are wore out. I want to mount my new monitor today and get it hooked up and running. I ordered it three times, the first two times they sent me the wrong one as I ordered it with a VESA mount. I don't know how much they paid for postage each time it was sent and returned but the profit margin on it had to be going down hill! The youngin' has my battery at his shop and is holding it hostage till I go feed him. Durn younginz' anyhow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “What's Up”