Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Good morning-ish

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Howdy, everyone! Home Boyd? Gorgeous today and about 82 and sunny. Hitting the 90s over the next few days! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 am

Good morning folkz. Up to 89 today so Jack will be inside this afternoon. It made it up to 85 yesterday and about 2:00 I cancelled on the outside work. I did some running around to do little stuff yesterday and took my neighbor to pick up a thatcher for his lawn. Today is open so I need to water the plants so they can survive through this oppresive heat. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:34 am

Mornin'. Mid 80's and windy the next couple day. That should be goota' news for the farmer who are waiting for the ponds to dry up so they can plant.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed May 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Good morning,came home last Sunday Feel ok considering

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Mid 80's today, sunshine, great !! Add to that, this Saturday goin to the drags first time this season. And with most of the family. Two sons, granddaughter, grandson, and new daughter in law. [ a first timer ] so that should be a blast. They have a pair of AA/FAs, so she'll get her first wiff, and a jet digger and a jet Kenilworth. So the fire show should WOW her. Also some GLNFCC cars. Including our own Rocky with the " new & improved" Evil Mach, & nostalgia P/S cars.

All in all a good sounding show. I'm really lookin forward to it.

[PS] hey pro z, if yer not doin nothin....wouldn't be a bad little road trip for you & Jeff.....just thinking out loud eh.................. :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:44 pm

This Saturday I am replacing HVAC filters at Church and a list of other maintenance things until about noon. Then filling the dumpster with more stuff in the afternoon, grandkids in the evening.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 am

75.9°f @ 7am. Could be warm today

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 am

Morning group. Up to 87 today, yesterday was forecasted at 89 but stalled out at 85. Well, I decided to install the new door speakers on the S-10 yesterday as the one stock speaker in the driver's door has been DOA since I bought it. Everything went really good till I had an unexpected glitch. While I was removing the window crank handle I made a mental note to not drop the spring clip that is attached to the back of the handle and sure enough that little bugger jumped from my hand and went astray. I don't know how such a small thing can travel that kind of distance in such a short time... why it could beat a AA Fuel altered to the line and have a ham sandwich while waiting for him to catch up. So the search began and on and on and on while moving items thought to conceal the clip then taking the heavy duty magnet over the limestone in the driveway where I found a washer, roofing nail and a small piece of metal of unknown origin. No luck. I knew it was hiding with all of those little screws and washers that run off at the most inopportune moments as I was repairing something. They were probably all lurking in the shadows laughing at me. Gggrrrrr! Finished the job, removed the truck from the garage stall and went in to retrieve my tools and that little bugger was laying on the floor looking at me with that smirk. I contemplated beating it to death with a sledge hammer but I really needed it to finish the install.
That was my day.. how was yours? :D :D :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 am

Good morning, have a bit more energy. Susan took me for a short walk. Co- Owner Dave and another friend came to checkup on me. Another friend is driving me to a Doctor today.

Return to “What's Up”