Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:30 pm

You Got your general contractor, that has to get the electrical sub contractor to stub out the electrical feed through the wall. Drywall guy has to repair the wall on the inside after running power. (Don't ask, a case of one contractor not talking to another contractor). Then the lighting contractor has to run the LED lighting inside the cross. Then the contractor doing the actual install has a green light to do same. Might need a contractor to flip the switch, but I can't say that with certainty. :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Oh and the contractor asked if the cross had a coat of sealer on it. I said no,since there was no mention of the cedar on the building having any sealer on it. (No one knew that except the contractor). Although I did put a rubberized clear sealer on the top edges of the cross, unseen from the ground, to protect against water sitting on the wood. So, they need a contractor for that also.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed May 04, 2016 9:25 am

Sounds like you were on the outside looking in on that communication?

Sunny morning but they say some rain may come our way and up to 61. I had a full day yesterday so I may take a break today???? I don't know it that is on the honey do list or not? :lol: I need to clear coat the wheels I bought for the 05 Honda today too.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:36 am

Mornin'.
Yup Jack, I asked if the cedar was getting any stain or... and they said no it was going to be left natural & age to gray. So I just put the rubberized sealer on the top where nobudie' would see it Ann E. Weigh. So, sealer it gets.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed May 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi, everybody. Still dreary and in the 50s daytime here. 70s on Friday and Saturday. BP
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Little chilly today mid fifties, but felt cooler. Spoz' to be warmer tomorrow.

Lettered a water truck today. Got the o.k. on the eagle flags I've been working on for a triple axle truck, so I finished the set up & printed them tonight. I'll probably be doing that one Friday morning, then another water truck friday afternoon. Tomorrow will be a full day of assembling signs I spent yesterday cutting out, that is if plans don't change. Oh, shooooot, forgot, I have to go see a guy in the morning about doing signs for a truck parking lot. Did his first signs & now he's opening a second location, so I have to do them all over again sorta'. ......Then I'll assemble the signs. :lol:
Eagle flag.jpg
Eagle flag.jpg (177.65KiB)Viewed 581 times

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu May 05, 2016 8:27 am

Gary you need a secretary, a scheduler, another body and you might be okay?????

Up to 60 with rain off and on all day. Didn't get the wheels clear coated yesterday as I just got everything set up and turned around to see black clouds coming my way. Put everything away and transplanted some flowers till it was sprinkling so hard I had to quit. Puter work to day, haircut and bodywork on the truck bed tonight. I'm starting to sound like Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu May 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Now Jack, take it easy man, don't over due.

Gary that eagle flag is AWESOME - GORGEOUS

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu May 05, 2016 9:04 pm

WOW !!! Just saw the night news. BAD fire in Canada, didn't hear exactly where. Boyd & Susan you ok ?? Check in please.

Houston huge toxic fire, WildCat, you ok ?? check in please.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu May 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Good evening. The fire is at Fort Mcmurray Alberta. We are presently in Alberta but are about 600 miles south. The fire is really bad I don't know how much of the city is lost but pretty substantial

Return to “What's Up”