Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 am

Good morning folkz. 4 degrees this morning and the sun is coming out to knock the edge off the weather. I went to the elbow doctor at 8:00 and got cleared then over to therapy at 9:30 and in between stopped for breakfast. I have to go to the bank and over to pay the taxes but Sharon has to write a check so maybe tomorrow morning. I have to do some accounting stuff this morning and then look up some parts for my S-10 and we should be good to go. I sent an email to Denny inquiring of his health, hope to hear something back soon. I'll keep you posted. Night night Gary. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 am

Good Morning, beautiful sunrise, 3c. We've booked our trip to Cannon Beach Oregon. A problem however, we have to stay elsewhere for 2 days in the middle because of the place being fully booked. :( .

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Back from the doc. They implanted the transmitter so Now I have to monitor and keep log of what I eat for the next 96 hours. Should be a fun week. :oops: I asked the nurse if that meant I had to leave the dozer in the shed today, she said yes. Think I might make an attempt at holding the couch down this afternoon, my ambition level is a littlle low right now.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi, everyone! They are turning Gary into the Six Million Dollar Man! :)

Haven't heard anything about Denny. Hope all went well.

I spent the weekend day working but at least I did it at home!

Thanks for the comments on Em coming back to the city, Jack. Will be just before the EMMR event.

Have a great week, everybody! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Afternoon folkz. In the teens again and more snow to come. Shoveled half the block on both sides this morning... it is good exercise for me. Went to the bank, payed the taxes, stopped for breakfast then over to the grocery store for supplies. The youngin' called me and told me they couldn't find a battery the size I need for my S 10 so we are going up one size and if needed I will get the sledge hammer out to make it fit. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reply from Denny.

Hello Jack,

Yes I got a new hip 4 weeks from today. It is all coming together well. Thank you all for your concern.
See Ya in July

Denny

Send him a note to let him know how you feel Draglisters.

akrondoughboy@hotmail.com

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Good Morning.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Afternoon. I lettered a van today and a couple other small jobs. Just had the neighborhood invaded by 2 fire trucks, an ambulance and a squad car. They suited up and went into the house across the strteet, came out a few minutes later and drove away. :?: :?: :?: :?: No Smoke no one in a hurry. Must have been a false alarm?
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:10 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: FREE DONUTS???????????????????

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:30 am

Howdy. Up late and have an early meeting. Of course, it's supposed to snow overnight. Wish me luck! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 am

Go for it bp. Good morning. 4 degrees here with 19 later on in the day. Ohhhh, -80 degrees in Siberia, not on my travel plans! I am headed out later on for lunch with my buddy and maybe a stop at Menards but not much more today. I ordered Sharon's smart phone yesterday and will order mine today so we are going high tech from our flip phones. No sidewalk shoveling this morning like yesterday so that is okey dokey. Youngin' told me that my battery won't be in till Monday so my wallet is breathing a sigh of relief. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “What's Up”