Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:10 am

Morning folkz. 60/80 with rain, I hope, but mostly sunny all day. Yesterday I did some outside work and Sharon tore into the house with a vengeance of a possessed woman on a mission. She has been wanting to clean but doing the six days a week work week really cut into her energy level so she made up for lost time. I did some things outside, helped a guy run for some parts for a job he is going to do and I didn't get home till about 8:00. Took a shower, then Sharon and I with the dog, tried to hold the porch swing down for an hour then came in and flopped into bed. Off to church and another beautiful day. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:12 am

Patiently waiting for Cheryl to get ready soz' we can go to Church & then have Pizza with the Kids/Grandkids. Sunny & 67.6°f to start this Sunday.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:34 pm

Good Morning

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Howdy, everyone. Hope that June 7 checkup goes great, Boyd. First, for your health...second, so we can see you!

Just told my folks at work that I am taking off from June 25 to July 13. The DLNs will be the very end of our vacation this year instead of the beginning.

Rainy here for a few days straight. Hoping that clears up for next Saturday as Jack Redd and I are expected at the Nostalgia Drags at Cecil County, Md. Amazingly, I've never been to that strip in all the years I've lived down here.

AA/FD veteran Tom Chastang on the show tomorrow night. Hope to see ya on the chat.

Have a great week! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 am

66.7°f this morning. Short week this week, so I gotta' get at it. Doc appointment @ 8:45am then put as many signs together as I can before Thursday, when the Kids/Grandkids and Us go out to see the Great Grandparents.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:43 am

Good Morning

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Evening. 69/74 today with overcast skies all day till Sharon came home. Had to go to Canton to do some banking then my buddy and I had a big breakfast. Back to his house to check out his three wheel scooter and figure out his Roku system so his wife can watch TV on the back porch. On the way home I had to stop at the Verizon store to have someone figure out what was eating up my data so fast and after an hour the guy told me that he thinks it will be alright now. Never did come down to a concrete answer as to why but I hope it works. I had some ham and bean soup cooking all day while I was gone so when Sharon came home we pigged out on bean soup. :D :D :D

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:00 am

Howdy. Busy week. Got two public speaking events, one today and another for an hour and a half on Thursday. All that drag race announcing is paying off. Adding four new people to my team tomorrow, including a senior guy (my own level). I sure can use the help and it will be nice to have a few more folks minding the store while I'm gone for three weeks! Getting ready to open the pool. Denise and Jason have been working hard on it. Will be ready just in time for us to leave! But Jason will enjoy it. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Good Morning.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Mornin'. Work today & tomorrow, then it's caravaning off to Iowa to see Cheryl's folks. Jaden has had his "toys suitcase' packed for a few days now, he's ready. :lol:

Return to “What's Up”