Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:28 am

Good morning. Off to the A&W Bacon Egger. Tomorrow is the Truck Club Show near Birch Bay Wa. I've been released from all duties however

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:24 am

Enjoy your special status at the car show as next year they will probably work you like a dog!!!!!!! Gary how is the back treatments coming along?
80 degrees with strong thunder storms this afternoon. I took Sharon out for her birthday, which is today, last night and we had an excellent meal. We stopped to get a cherry cream pie for my oldest brother and tonight we are going to his house for pizza and pie... not pizza pie.. pizza and a pie. The pie consists of a bottom layer of custard, cherry filling on top of that and about 5" of meringue. Should be very good. We are going to breakfast with the young couple across the street from us as mom wanted to help celebrate Sharon's birthday but we have to wait for dad to get home from work. Today is up in the air so we will deal with what comes our way. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:34 am

Glad to see you getting some relief Gary. What is next?
I go back for a checkup in 2 weeks or if there's a change. They said I'd have some pain for a couple days, but by Sunday Things should get better.
I had almost no pain, until last night. This morning a little more (same pain in the same place) just not as severe as ''BS'' Before Shot. That may be because I'm cutting back on meds, per Doc's plan. Or I may need a booster shot, you can only have 3 Max per year. Doc said there's no guarantee, every person is different. Could last a couple days, a couple weeks or many years.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Good Afternoon. The Truck went great. 74 trucks showed up.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been MIA. Work has been keeping me up past midnight. Got some good rest today.

Hope Boyd and Gary feel better soon. Glad to hear about the truck show, Boyd, and the cool legs, Gary.

Thanks for keeping us going, Jack. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 am

Morning. 85 and sunny today. Off to breakfast then church but no plans after that. I watched part of the NASCAR race last night but dozed through the last half. Cherry cream pie was excellent and pizza was good too, last night at my brother's house. Sharon forced (?) half a cupcake on me when we came home. I have no will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:42 am

Mornin'. 71.8°f and sunny.
My shot doesn't seem to have much staying power. I'm slowly but surely reverting back to the same shape I was in before the injection. Might have to change the tune-up.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am

Good Morning, I lost all energy after getting home yesterday. went to bed early.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Sorry to hear it, guys. Rest up. I slept in myself after a three-mile walk outside followed by a dip in the pool (and of course, some pool maintenance)! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 am

Good Morning.

Return to “What's Up”