Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Zappy
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Zappy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:43 am

Some of you know my granddaughter, Makayla, well she started drivers ed and is already asking if she can enter the High School Nats at our local track this summer. (Sniff-sniff) It makes a grampa proud. I can't wait, I may be more anxious then she is !! Hurry up summer sniff, sniff. :lol: :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:33 am

Good morning. Raining still

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Gray day but still 44.2°f.
We're down to installing 1 more 12' register and plumbing 2 from the crawl space side & then ''we be ready for a test n' tune''. Do a leak down test & make sure she's buildin' even heat in the tubes. :wink:
Then I plan to build a chase for the water pipes & insulate the rest of the floor so we'll get a little radiant heat from the "to & from" pipes. I did that for the master bath a few years ago, & it sure is nice having a toasty floor. Foyer, tile floor, has always been cold. This ought to fix that.
Update:
Picked up 3/4" CDX and 3/4" foil insulation from Menards after church, to build the chases. Got to get it all done now. Once I close the trap door on the crawl space, the chances of me going back down there at some later date to finish it up are slim. :lol:
Had a meeting after church to see what needs to be done on the Christmas stage. I better get the heat done so I can concentrate on the stage. Lots o' stuff to do. I've been drawing the 4'x8' store front panels with a magic marker on the CNC. I've been keeping up with the painters so far. They only have about 15 painted (I've got 30 drawn) but, there's 70 total to do. Times a wastin'. First performance is 19 days away :oops:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi, everybody. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Made the mistake of changing my login and password because I thought someone had hacked me here, but no problems. But they I forgot my new password! Still can't reach the site on one computer but I can from here.

Busy at work trying to get everything done before a long work from home period. Start ramping up seriously on December 5 for my long stay. All is looking good thus far.

Have a great week and hear ya tomorrow night on the radio show. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Sounds good Bill, thanks for the update. As for me, I ate so much turkey, I'm STILL fartin feathers !!!

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
55 today with rain. Had blood work done this morning and breakfast with brother in law then home and on the computer. No plans for the day. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:46 am

Mornin'. 45.7°f this and windy this AM.
Just a couple joints left to solder and we'll be ready for the Test N Tune. Would've had it done last night, but I ran out of solder. :cry: I'll get 'em soldered this morning & pressurize the system & hot wire the circulation pump to get all the bubbles out of the lines. Then later today we'll see if we can breath some fire into the unit.
Running panels on the CNC for the Christmas Musical, between finishing a couple signs for a new Beauty Salon.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:38 am

Good Morning, raining-ish day.It has almost two months now. shoulder has improved a bit. Mobility is better but very sore. I'm surprised at how long the incision is. It Zig-zags .

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:58 pm

Boyd, you keep minding the Dr's. Are you're in physical therapy ? Those people can work wonders. If ya do what they say you will achieve more range of motion. Above all, be patient, these things take time, hard I know. Keep up the good work.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Howdy, everyone! Hope you had a good Monday to start the week. Going in for the last non-procedure checkup tomorrow to see if we are a GO for the full deal. I'll let ya know! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “What's Up”