Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Zappy
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Zappy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 pm

How far heck , I'm still trying to figure out the temp...? One said 23 today, but it was beautiful. Cloudy but very comfortable, with a nice breeze.
Opps...UPDATE: just found a US station apparently the mid to low 20's converts to approximately mid to low 70's...? No wonder it was perfect today !!

Hey Boyd I came all the way to your country, so the least you can do is meet half way for lunch (LOL) :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:44 am

Good morning except for garden watering we hope to have a easy day. We've left home early each morning since Friday

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Safe travels all. Yes, Tia traded her crown for a wedding ring! She and Greg eloped to the islands a few months ago. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Denise is at a teacher convention downtown all week next week starting on Friday. I can literally see the convention center from my office (just a block away). We might steal lunch or coffee now and then but otherwise, she's staying down there. Jason and I are on our own for the 4th... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:34 am

Wait a minute......teachers are off all summer right ? Yet they plan a convention for a holiday weekend.......am I missing something here ?? (LOL) :shock:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 am

Classified TOP - SECRET : Don't tell the Orange Orangutan but I'm about to cross Ohio without permission from the grand poobah...shhh

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:51 am

Good Morning, another hot day coming.We're enjoying the Air Conditioning. Canada Day tomorrow. We're going to a local street rod shop Jellybean Auto Crafters for a show. Their new location here in Langley. July 4th we're meeting our Truck Club in Blaine Wa.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27 am

Zappy youz gotz some splainin' to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Afternoon. Cutting vinyl today for some safety signs & for 2 p.u.'s & 2 water trucks tomorrow.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Zappy, Denise is one of two at-large delegates for the state of Maryland for the National Education Association. This is their annual convention where they discuss the platform and the things they are going to push for in the next year. Each county has two members but Denise was elected state wide. Proud of her, of course!

Ending the month with a good day of work on a beautiful, beautiful day. I think it topped out in the upper 70s today. Sunny and nice. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:51 am

Zappy youz gotz some splainin' to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
But did you see the card sir ?

Return to “What's Up”