Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 am

Mornin'. 32.2°f @ 8:30am. Skies are clear. A little wind but so far, nothing like yesterday. There's a new home going up just down the street that will need some new tar paper. Wind took it off yesterday.
Since my surgery is pushed back to Friday, I'm trying to get as much stuff done as I can before that. I have 1 - 4'x8' sign to do and install that will probably have to wait. But, I have some decals to make up that's not a problem. Got a couple big trucks to letter for D. I talked to their body man yesterday and he said he could install them if I cut them, so I'll be working on those today. I guess if there's a silver lining to this whole mess, it's that this is typically my slow time. Historically it starts picking up around mid Feb. I should be getting back in shape by then. Sure messes up the house projects I had planned though. :oops:

Oh, and the nurse said the Doc really wants all jewelry off. In the past they just put tape on my ring finger because my finger has sorta' grown around my wedding band. I went uptown yesterday and had it cut off. It's been a good 20-30 years since I've been able to slide it off & on.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Morning,sunny -5c still sick with the cold. I've coughed so much my ribs hurt

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

There's lightning, thunder, wind and it's raining cats n dogs right now/44.2°f.
However no cats or dogs are being injured during the event.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Wow. Big activity all around. We had 50s here today and probably 40s tonight. Still supposed to be 63 tomorrow but back to freezing rain/wintry mix by Friday. Wintry mix always sounded like a snack to me! :) bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:55 am

There's lightning, thunder, wind and it's raining cats n dogs right now/44.2°f.
However no cats or dogs are being injured during the event.
I'm glad I didn't have to call the ASCPA on you buddy!

Okay, this is nuts... it is 62 degrees and light rain this morning. Did my Bible reading at 5:00 and have been on the puter for several hours and later I am taking Sharon's mom to lunch today. The S-10's blower control unit seems to have a mind of its own for when I set it to the floor position it will take about a minute to make up its mind to do that or when I set it to the floor/dash outlet position it does it when ever it wants to. I am thinking it is either a female or a cat as it doesn't listen to well. :shock: Now if this was a 54 Chevy I would know that the cable to the control vent was broken or came loose but today I must decipher what motor, actuator, switch, relay or other thingamabob is to fault and I may be able to code it out or hook it to a computer to tell me what I don't know. But one thing I do know is that it is broke or malfunctioning. Now I ask you is that progress? I know.. I know I am old and grouchy.... well just deal with it. Age has its rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 am

30.2°f with freezing rain. We have small group tonight, so that will be my last supper as I have to start the fast thing again at midnight, for tomorrow's surgery. Hope they have all the right parts this time. :oops: :oops:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Morning, the cold outside hasn't let up yet,but the cold in my body has a little bit. I think I've torn a muscle from coughing

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Hope you feel better soon, Boyd.

Hate to break it to you guys, but hit 70 plus today and sunny! I just closed up the house after enjoying a nice, breezy day. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:06 pm

6:15am tomorrow, we try it again.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:25 am

Hope you feel better soon, Boyd.

Hate to break it to you guys, but hit 70 plus today and sunny! I just closed up the house after enjoying a nice, breezy day. bp
70 for real ?? Oh yer killin me, we had freezing rain, drizzle, and 26*

Return to “What's Up”