Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
draglist
Site Admin
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby draglist » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:57 pm

I wish I had you here to build me a standing desk Gary! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:24 pm

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:59 pm

I saw those too. Mine is the thrifty Tidy Cat ® Model. :lol:
Tidy Cat (1 of 1).jpg
Tidy Cat (1 of 1).jpg (230.63KiB)Viewed 781 times
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Nice!
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:15 am

My neighbor just pitched several of those out the other day. Little did he know that he was getting rid of the new high tech desk application. I am going to a friend's house to help him install wiring to his garage. Hope nothing goes zap while I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Good Morning. The Contractor finally got the cooling side of out new Heating/Cooling system working yesterday. Proper wiring ruined the Honeywell thermostat. We now have a thermostat called Nest at no charge. Today has cooled off so much the A/C won't work Ann E. Way. :mrgreen:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:50 pm

My neighbor just pitched several of those out the other day. Little did he know that he was getting rid of the new high tech desk application. I am going to a friend's house to help him install wiring to his garage. Hope nothing goes zap while I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Hope nothing goes "ZAP"....?? Thought I wouldn't catch yer little dig huh ?? You just keep yer fingers out of the drain. We don't need no monkey grinder

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 am

Okay Boyd you just stop it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sitting on the back porch last night when the air conditioner started making horrible bearings wore out noises. I said, "That darn Boyd!"

84 and partial clouds today but no AC so we be sweatin' in Ohio today. Off to look at a straight axle for the 55 Chebbie and later checking out a two post lift. Straight axle $50 lift $?. I can handle $50 but probably not $?. See ya later folkz. :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:42 am

Doc gave me some nice chemical snacks & now I'm able to function for a change. I'm going to attempt to letter a couple pieces of equipment this mornin' & hopefully a VAC truck this afternoon. ( All depends if I can do them all at ground level). Doc said I can do whatever I like as long as I don't put myself in a position where I have to rely on my leg, so ladders are out. He said sitting around will only increase the risk of a blood clot, so I do it with the blessings of Doc. :lol:
New A-C (1 of 1).jpg
New A-C (1 of 1).jpg (182.43KiB)Viewed 737 times
We be likin' our new A/C unit. A full 10,200 Btu/h bigger than the old unit. The new unit plays with the temps with little to no effort. It's like adding 80% to the tank. Jack our old unit was makin' those funny bearing noises too. It was still cooling but not very goota'. Sittin' in the office I can scarcely hear the new unit run, just cool air wafting though the dining room doors filling the office with comfort.
Ok now, I better get back at it.

Oh & BTW:
Doc cleared me to travel to BG. He said, I know it's a pain but you need to stop about every hour, get out & walk around a little. So, we're for sure leaving wed. night so we can get there in goota' time on Thursday.

The tray & legs are PVC. Serves to support the unit & the legs are drains (sorta like blow down tubes) :lol: :lol:
Last edited by pro70z28 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 am

Good morning I'm going to Mission today. Sorry about the leg Gary. We've never had AC so this will be all new to us. It hasn't been very hot yet but the inside humidity has gone from 58% to 41%

Return to “What's Up”