Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Zappy
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Zappy » Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Yes, great news Boyd. Those pain pills are great when you need them, but easy to get dependent on. Keep that healing going, slow but sure.

Gorilla I have his number but i'm hoping the race gets rescheduled before the July race, but who knows ? I must need to find out what time Friday he wants me to bring the [ BOSS BUS ] to the track so he can place us close, yet out of the way. If the track doesn't post a re-run date soon, I will call or e-mail Dennis.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon May 22, 2017 11:35 pm

HI guys. I'm going to call Denny tomorrow if I can steal a few minutes. Will be in touch so let me know if there is anything you want me to pass on.

Denise and I have confirmed that we are heading west for two weeks after the DLNs. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:17 am

Mornin'. Rfain again last night. The farmers just start to get in the fields and then they get rained out. Clock is ticking to get crops in.
59.7°f.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue May 23, 2017 8:58 am

Crops are late, bp is headin' west, Zap is movin' in.... the stress is killin' me. :lol:

75 today with sunshine so all is well. I went to breakfast and read my new Popular Mechanics magazine, will get the S-10 oil change at 1:00 and will do some transplanting here at home before that. Just filled the S-10 with gas last night and it cost me $.99 total for 30 gallons with my grocery gas perks. Cool! Many five gallon cans at the ready for refueling. Should reap me about 550 miles in the end. Sharon thinks we are getting a deal but I tried to explain to her that their prices are very high... well at least she is happy. We are having pizza with Daryl (youngin') and Heidi on Saturday.
Yum!!!! :D :D :D

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Bill, when l talked to Dennis he said it would help if l pulled in Friday with the FC'S. That Way he could get us near, yet not in the way. We were gonna talk at 131. But it cancelled due to rain.
I will pull in Friday if that helps, but l just need to know what time he wants me there ?
Thanks

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm

OK. Thanks, Zappy! We will all be near and we should be able to find out there. But I will ask. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:40 am

Mornin'. More rain overnight with gray skies this morning. Calm & 57.4°f.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed May 24, 2017 7:47 am

Morning. 67 with rain on the way shortly. Today will include a shot at the doctor's, lunch with a buddy for coney dogs, and then who knows! I had someone work on the Mercruiser over the weekend with new brake rotors and pads on all four corners, serpentine belt, change filter in the transmission along with new fluid so I will get the oil changed and the old girl will be ready for some travel time this summer. Now if I can just find some whitewall tires for it? Seems the tire manufactures are eliminating whitewalls so it is going to be a real challenge. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:27 am

I hope you miss him Wheelz'. If you hit the Doc, they won't let you go to DNL's 13, I don't think. :?:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

Hello

Return to “What's Up”