Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
draglist
Site Admin
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby draglist » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Great! Enjoy the visit. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 am

Morning folkz. Glad to hear you can eat a cheese burger Boyd. Does coffee agree with you yet?
85 today with sunshine so today is going to be a nice one. Today is going to be a laid back day as I put a hurt on the ole body yesterday. Did an 8 hour stint of cleaning the church garage and building shelves to rearrange everything. I came home totally exhausted, took a shower, cramps in legs after entering the shower, blisters on both hands, ate supper and was in bed at 8 PM. Back up at 11:30 for more Ibuprofen and back to bed. Thank heavens for the guy who invented the Sawzall or I would still be down there. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 am

Good Morning, Yes Jack I've had coffee. Not each morning yet. Last night I had steak and shrimp. That may have been a mistake as I'm no feeling as good today as yesterday. Too much maybe. The visit with or son Aaron and family has been great. Again today. Our newest grand daughter is a darling. :D

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Enjoy but take it slow! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 am

Mornin'. Slept through my midnight handful of pills. Paying for it now. :oops:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:10 am

Good Morning.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:59 am

Morning folkz. 84 and thunder storms later in the afternoon. Finally finished cleaning the church garage and we filled a dumpster full in the process. I came home and mowed the lawn in the 85 degree weather after I had lunch. Whew, was it hot out there!! Planted a few mums last night here at home and will do the same at the church today then off for lunch with my buddy. Nothing else on the agenda for this afternoon so I will just wait on the rain to come. :D :D :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:34 am

Good Morning, I haven't felt too well the last two days. Had to lay down a couple of times a day. I feel better this morning.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Glad you're feelin' a bit better Boyd.
Just got back from my spinal injection. They just numb the area, so I was awake & talking with the doctor & nurses. When they did the injection I said, My numb leg feels cold & tingly. Doc said that's good, that means it was a direct hit. He said it could last anywhere from a couple weeks to a lifetime, but judging by how it went, I should be goota' to go for awhile. Go back in 2 weeks to see how it's going.
I'll still be on the pain meds for a couple days, but should be in goota' shape after that.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:34 am

Boyd, maybe you need another cheese burger????? Glad to see you getting some relief Gary. What is next?
84 and humid with partial sunshine or partly cloudy which ever you prefer. I have an appointment with one of the elders at the church today but other than that I am free. I have spent several hours cleaning out my emails and saving a few things but other than that the day has not been very productive. Oh well, the boss is at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Return to “What's Up”