Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Lady Linda
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Lady Linda » Tue May 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Attn Wheez:

As the offical DLN Nat'l tour guide and not being familiar with the Salem, Alliance , Ohio area, I'll take you up on your offer to help with activities/sightseeing, and appoint you our offical tour guide for the 2017 DLN reunion. I'll still make the Lodging arrangements. I appreciate your expertise in this matter :D

I'll expect a rough draft of your preliminary itinerary in 3wks. at BG. (no preasure) :lol:

LL

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue May 31, 2016 12:19 pm

As most regulars know, anytime I pass thru Ohio, I always pay homage to the great gorilli, by bringing a banana. Thus assuring me safe passage thru his jungle (state). Well this trip I completely forgot the banana. Not until Sun evening did we realize it. I figured I would get pulled over by Toledo. Well I didn't even get THAT far. When we pulled over for the night, there were 2, YES TWO police cars with a box truck pulled over. Then I go up the drive to the hotel and here sits two more police cars.

LL & I sit in the car a moment wondering, and I said, "OH NO !! IT'S THAT DARN GORILLA" !! Two officers start walking the long grass with flashlights looking for something or someone, we never did find out. We went in anyway and had a nice room and a restful night.

I WILL have nanners in BG, believe me !!!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Fun weekend! I'm operating on three hours of sleep after drinking two monster energy drinks as we drove back! Feel free to bring that amazing fudge to BG, Heidi! By then I'll have lost the 11 pounds I gained over the weekend (really)! It wasn't all the fudge! Track steak and cheese, a big Pace Performance cookout on Saturday, and two late nights with Kepner and Jack at Applebee's contributed! :) BP
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue May 31, 2016 6:38 pm

Uh okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know I wheezed that bad.

Zappy one piece of fudge is equal to three dozen Texas Roadhouse dinner rolls rolled
in honey butter. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Linda, Juan sent you information earlier wouldn't Zappy let you read it??????????????????????????????

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue May 31, 2016 7:00 pm

As most regulars know, anytime I pass thru Ohio, I always pay homage to the great gorilli, by bringing a banana. Thus assuring me safe passage thru his jungle (state). Well this trip I completely forgot the banana. Not until Sun evening did we realize it. I figured I would get pulled over by Toledo. Well I didn't even get THAT far. When we pulled over for the night, there were 2, YES TWO police cars with a box truck pulled over. Then I go up the drive to the hotel and here sits two more police cars.

LL & I sit in the car a moment wondering, and I said, "OH NO !! IT'S THAT DARN GORILLA" !! Two officers start walking the long grass with flashlights looking for something or someone, we never did find out. We went in anyway and had a nice room and a restful night.

I WILL have nanners in BG, believe me !!!
The wrath of the Gorilli will get you every time. I told you I have the Ohio Highway Patrol on speed dial didn't I?
You can pay me now (in nannerz) or pay me later oh one of Italian decent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue May 31, 2016 7:40 pm

The wrath of the Gorilli will get you every time. I told you I have the Ohio Highway Patrol on speed dial didn't I?
You can pay me now (in nannerz) or pay me later oh one of Italian decent. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Listen here ya blond fur ball, (I talk real tuff when I ain't in Ohio) I didn't keep nothin from LL. Did you send me an E-Mail?? if so it didn't arrive. Ya gotta hit send. Have Juan show ya how to work a 'puter. (LOL)

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue May 31, 2016 9:08 pm

I think I just wet myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue May 31, 2016 9:57 pm

I think I just wet myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOOD !! mission accomplished. That is what I live for. Exactly what I told LL when I posted. I said Jack is gonna wet when he sees this. Bulls eye !!

Come tonto, our work here is through ....with a cloud of dust and a hearty HI-YO silver..... Away !!!

Who was that masked man ? or that bald chubby Italian ???

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:45 am

Morning. Up to 89 again today with rain coming later this evening. I mowed the yard yesterday afternoon and was like a wet sponge when I got done. I have to get some potting soil to plant the herbs Sharon bought at work from a co-worker's daughter that had a school project selling these. The cicadas are singing a song outside but the birds are eating them as fast as they can.

Gary how is the leg doing today? Will I need to bring my walker to BG? :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Gary how is the leg doing today? Will I need to bring my walker to BG? :D
I found early on that crutches were a big no no. When I took pressure off the leg it would stretch the hamstring & OOOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHH :oops: Only did that once. I sure hope I'll be beyond a walker by DLN's. But then, I thought I'd be better after the long weekend. :evil:
Got a doc appt. @ 1:45 tomorrow afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ update
Rigged up a platform for the keyboard & mouse so I can work standing up. Still doesn't work for long but at least I'm not putting pressure on the swelling on the back of my leg. It's starting to show signs of healing, so hopefully more mobility is in my near future.
BTW:
I kinda like this standing up to work on the 'puter. I think it would work great for when I'm cutting vinyl so I wouldn't have to constantly sit down stand up sit down stand up. If this prototype thingie' works out I may have to build a nicer one for day to day work. Necessity is the mother of invention. :idea:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Return to “What's Up”