Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:58 am

24.6°f calm & clear this mornin'. Got a few trailers to cut vinyl out for. They're dump trailers, sitting outside, so I hope we get a half way warm day soon so I can get them lettered. Got a few small jobs to knock out today, then I have an appointment to sign up for SS this afternoon, to put that retirement thing into motion. Then get ready for Small Group tonight. then sleep. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Just about time for small group. :idea: LQQKs like the second week in March I'll be on the SS payroll. :idea:
Starting to get rain @ 41.2°f as dark :30 sets in. Life is Goota'.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Oh boy March is gonna be gotta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mid 30's early then up to maybe 50 or better this afternoon. That's my kind of winter weather. We have been baby sitting Lola yesterday and today and Sharon just took her to preschool this very minute. That little one will wear you down in a heart beat, whew. Sharon and I are going to Stan Hywet Hall for the Christmas dinner and evening entertainment this evening. We wanted to take her mom and sister for several years now but with my arm surgeries being done on the day before Thanksgiving for several years it never materialized so we are doing it this year. Stan Hywet is like our own Biltmore mansion here in Akron and it was the home of one of the co founders of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. To say it is grand is an understatement. This will be Sharon's Christmas present for this year.... and maybe a few more!!! Maybe a few birthday's too!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.stanhywet.org/history

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:38 am

Yup, LQQKin' forward to March.
Picked up a couple coffees this am for Cheryl & me. I'm hoping the temps and sun have a great enough affect on the weather today, that I can get the 4 dump trailers done that are sitting out in the lot. If not I'll hope for a warm enough day next week. :idea:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:13 am

Morning. Up to 49 today with rain and it is almost there now at 48. The dinner last night was very good and the tour was just packed with people. That old house is really neat and the woodwork is just beyond belief for a wood hacker like me. Those were the days of craftsmanship and high end quality not so much like IKEA!!!! The grounds were decorated for the Christmas season and they went over the top on it. We had a wonderful time and Sharon talked of her trip to Biltmore to everyone within ear shot. She was glowing on the way home so it was worth the price to see her happy. We are going to Olive Garden for dinner tonight with the rest of mom's clan as mom really enjoyed taking us all there for a meal. We will do a final sendoff meal in mom's honor as all of her estate items are now finalized. Sharon has to leave from there as she has a Santa and Mrs. Claus gig with my buddy nearby. I went to the Physical Therapist for my Vertigo problems that has showed up recently and while doing my exercises this morning I got really dizzy. Yeah I know, youz guyz will say it is normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When that happens I have to walk twice as far to get to my destination and I don't think I could pass a DUI test if I had too. I will start telling everyone that Sharon just slapped me silly and wait for the reactions. Dizzy Jack over and o... uu.... tttt ..t. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Thanks Wheelz. for the info on the big mansion. That is quite a story too!
Jack Approved!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi, everyone. Rainy but not too cold -- about 50. Dentist, food shopping, some baking, some online shopping, and Em's car in for an oil change.

One more week of work and then I'm off for the rest of the year. Looking forward to it! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:24 pm

50°f Sunny with very lite wind. Probably won't find much better weather this time of year, so I got the 4 Belly Dump trailer done today. Goot'a job to have out of the way.
Attachments
BELLY DUMP TRAILERS.jpg
BELLY DUMP TRAILERS.jpg (176.57KiB)Viewed 1093 times

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:56 am

26.2°f and cloudy. ...............Time to wait for Cheryl............. :arrow:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Denise is out singing and I'm about to go up on Amazon.com in hopes the delivery dates are not too late!

Happy holidays to all! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “What's Up”