Thanks to Jack for checkin' up on me... An update

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Diana The Doc
Thanks to Jack for checkin' up on me... An update

Postby Diana The Doc » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:30 am

I feel like I owe y'all a brief update of sorts, especially since I recently received a concerned phone call from DragList's own, my friend, Jack Redd, who was checkin' up on me just a few days back (while I was busy filling Drag Racing Underground Christmas orders)... Anyways... I'm doing fine... Yeah, Christmas time is pretty busy 'round here with the Drag Racing Underground thing (our busiest time of year)... However, I've been equally busy recording and mixing the new BIG STICK stuff... Looks like we're talkin' a 2013 release with the new music... I know that we previewed a little bit of the upcoming release on NPR (National Public Radio), but I assure you, as soon as this release is done, I'll make sure that Bill and John get a special promo copy, so they can play the drag racing related tracks (there's about 3 or 4 of 'em) on their popular internet radio program... Also worth noting that lots of BIG STICK is now up on Spotify (for free!), as well as itunes and some of the other popular cyber music web sites... I've also been busy doing artwork, my sculpture stuff... And yes, I'm still blogging for Drag Racing Underground... And I've been doing volunteer work for those in my region who got hit hardest by Hurricane Sandy (delivering "Santa Bags" of free DRU dvds to Sandy's victims, lots of children in dire need of Christmas presents)... I hope everybody reading this has a Merry Christmas, and very best wishes to all for the coming year... Hug all the people and pets in your life that you love... "The Doc" (Celebrity Jack Approved Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

Been spending lots of hours in the recording studio lately, preparing for BIG STICK's 2013 release (we've got some surprise music celebs playin' with us)... And I'm still staying on top of the pulse of drag racin' when I can...Thanks...

And I'm still blogging for DRU... You can bookmark this link to stay abreast of all the cool, extremely controversial & groundbreaking drag racin' reportin' I do...
http://www.stripsmarts.com/
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

draglist
Site Admin

Re: Thanks to Jack for checkin' up on me... An update

Postby draglist » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:35 am

Merry Christmas, Diana! Glad to hear all is well. Looking forward to hearing those new tracks! Bill
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “What's Up”