dwhl Unlocking the Fascinating Future of Metal Tellurate Materials

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
MethrenNaisp
dwhl Unlocking the Fascinating Future of Metal Tellurate Materials

Postby MethrenNaisp » Fri May 03, 2024 8:47 pm

Ajeo Case built for FATA s inclusion in next NFC Award
University of Virginia Cancer Center researchers have identified a gene responsible for the spread of triple-negative breast cancer to other parts of the body - a process called metastasis - and developed a potential way to stop it.Triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) is an aggressive form of breast cancer that acco damen jordans unts for 40,000 deaths in the United States annually. The majority of these deaths result from resistance to chemotherapy and subsequent aggressive metastases. So UVA resear adidas yeezy chers asked: What causes a primary tumor to become metastatic? This is an important question in cancer biology because patients with metastatic tumors have the highest death rate.UVA's Sanchita Bhatnagar, PhD, and her team found that the breast cancer oncogene TRIM37 not only causes the cancer to spread but also mak new balance 480 es it resistant to chemotherapy. A new approach she and her colleagues have developed could possibly address both, the researchers hope."Despite metastasis being the key reason for failure of c KARACHI:The new vice-chancellor (VC) of Karachi University (KU) wants to restore student unions, which have been banned for the last 32 years.Talking to The Express Tribune, the newly appointed VC, Prof Dr Muhammad Ajmal Khan, said that he encourages open debate and discussion in the premises. "The decision [to revive unions] is not mine but if I was to be asked, I want the unions to be revived as it gives power to the students," he said."Universities are democratic institutes." He added that he encourages open debate and discussion i adidas campus homme n the premises.According to him, student political wings are acceptable in the university as long as they do not turn it into a war zone. He added t adidas campus bianche hat everyone has the right to express their point of view but using the university for politics and involvement in administrative matters will not be tolerated.ReformsHaving taken charge of one of the largest public-sector universities in Karachi, Dr Khan has geared up to introduce reforms in the univer new balance 480 sity. He
ugg ultra mini

Return to “What's Up”