Perry Wyatt Sr.

We celebrate those friends who enriched our lives before passing on.
draglist
Site Admin
Perry Wyatt Sr.

Postby draglist » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Farewell to Perry's dad, who flogged the Super Camaro fuel funny car back in the early dys of the category. Thanks to Perry Jr for being such an enthusiastic fan nd promoter of the sport. Rest in peace, Perry Sr. Bill
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

WildcatOne

Re: Perry Wyatt Sr.

Postby WildcatOne » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Rest in peace, Mr. Wyatt...the Super Camaro was a great funny car. My sincere condoleces and sympathy to Perry, Jr. WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:33 pm

This is a reprint from my blog regarding the recent passing of Perry Wyatt Sr....

I'm acknowledging the passing of Mr. "Super Camaro", Perry Wyatt Sr., who just recently lost his long battle with illness . Perry Wyatt Sr. owned and tuned the "Super Camaro" Funny Car. The flopper was campaigned around the Detroit area back in the early 70's... Those of you who've seen our Funny Car Reunion Raw dvd are probably familiar with his son, Perry Shannon Wyatt Jr., because of my interview with him from E'Town's Funny Car Reunion. Although Perry Jr. didn't actually have a car at the event, the reason I interviewed him was because I was so impressed with his unbridled enthusiasm for the old school Funny Car genre. His love and passion for the scene far surpassed anything I've ever witnessed before. I figured I would give our viewers a glimpse of a man who I clearly considered to be the "ultimate" Nostalgia Funny Car enthusiast-- And I must say that Perry Jr.'s enthusiasm appeared to be so pure and genuine, that I knew interviewing him, and featuring him on the program would result in spreading that incredible enthusiasm to our thousands of viewers, because it was obvious to me that Perry Jr.'s love and enthusiasm for the N/FC scene was contagious. That said, the reason for Perry Jr. possessing that level of unbridled love and enthusiasm is all because of his Father-- It was his Dad who gave him that gift-- THAT's where Perry Jr.'s love and passion for the genre came from... I'd say that Perry Wyatt Sr. gave his son a very valuable gift... I'd like to express our sincere condolences to Perry Shannon Wyatt Jr. and his entire family... I agree with Perry Wyatt Jr. that his Dad is now in a much better place...

Perry Wyatt Sr., Mr. "Super Camaro" Rest In Peace.
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Rest in Peace Perry....You have a great,devoted son......Bless You
www.wallybell.com

Return to “Lost Friends”