Bad Habit, Too.

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Heather, if it was YOUR weddin' you might have to reconsider. But if not, I must agree with Lippy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm

:lol: nice to read Heather today.. best wishes for dad..
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:01 pm

:lol: nice to read Heather today.. best wishes for dad..
Thanks again Jim!! :D

And shoot, if it were my wedding, I'd just reschedule it! :lol: I'm trying to find someone to go with me... No one wants to drive that "far". I must hang out with a bunch of girls or something?!
MY DRAGSTER AND CREW RUNS OFF ALCOHOL.

MY DRiNKiNG TEAM HAS A RACiNG PROBLEM...

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Well... I'll be out there. :D I talked the old man into going, and he has an ex coworker that lives up there so we'll make a weekend out of it.

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Hope it goes well for your Dad, Heather. I have reason to be interested...I have a hip that wants to go one way while the rest of me is trying to go the other...Have a good time at BAKERsfield! Tell Rapid, Leon, Lippy and Larry howdy for me...WC1 8)
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 pm

:lol: MY HIPS DON'T WORK anymore either... but i predict that i will dance with Heather before i die :P
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:19 pm

Well guys, it doesn't look like I am able to cancel the hotel reservations since we got a "discount" (($415 for 2 nights... What kind of discount is that?!)) so I won't make it to Bakersfield. My dad will make it up that way. If you see a fat, grey haired dude in a wheel chair ((my dad)), being pushed by a little guy who can be Joe Dirt's older brother, go ahead and say hi. They're super nice people and will talk racing alllllll day long. I hope y'all have fun!!

As for pops, the surgery is Halloween. They are only doing one hip at a time, which was expected, so 6 weeks after that, they will replace the other one. It doesn't look too promising that I'll be racing right out of the box, so maybe a points chase is not in the works for this next year. O well, what can I do. I'd just be happy to see my dad walk normal again, and be back into the driver's seat.

And yes Jim... You owe me a dance! :lol: For what?! I am not too sure yet... :lol:

greenracing

Postby greenracing » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Hope all goes well with your Dad Heather. I know it's frustrating having to wait (I've been waiting since June - but don't get me started...), but as we all know, racing takes a back seat to family. Heck next year the car will be running, your dad will be running, it'll all be good!

Perry

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:36 pm

Thank you for the kind words Perry. I wish you the best of luck that your wait comes to an end as well and you're back racing soon! I think racing is the worst addiction that I have ever came across. Now that I am not racing my dragster, I am now about to start racing desert on my dirt bike. I have to be in some type of racing or else I'm going to go crazy. In turn, I hope you're back at the track soon!

greenracing

Postby greenracing » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:26 pm

Oh I've got a nice long cold winter to wait through :lol:

I know what you mean about addition tho. :shock:

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”