Bad Habit, Too.

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:02 pm

8) allways a treat to hear from the Angel
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Why, thank you. I am back on the site for awhile. :D Well, as long as this job lasts, or while I'll last at the job. :lol:
MY DRAGSTER AND CREW RUNS OFF ALCOHOL.

MY DRiNKiNG TEAM HAS A RACiNG PROBLEM...

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Welcome back, Heather! Good luck on the bike racing...you must have raced before because you said "back on the dirt bike" or something similar...you got a new job? What are you doing now? Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:55 pm

Welcome back, Heather! Good luck on the bike racing...you must have raced before because you said "back on the dirt bike" or something similar...you got a new job? What are you doing now? Cheers, WC1
Yeah... Back in 2001/2002, when I was 16 or so and drag racing wasn't in the picture, I would do local Grand Prix races on the 2001 YZ426F that I had. The tracks ranged from about 10-20 miles of desert racing, then the last portion of the race lap would be a MX track course. You would do as many laps as you can in 45 minutes. But... I am not good, what so ever, at riding track and all that crazy stuff. So I figure if I get into strictly desert racing, I will be some what of a competitor to the other racers. And with my current bike being a 2006 CRF450, the technology just in those 5 years have improved so much, and also helped make me be a better rider. So hopefully I have some type of luck in some kind of racing I do.

As for the job, I am still with the same company ((It's been my 2nd time laid off and 3rd re-hire with this company, they keep wanting me back :lol: )), just a different department. Instead of dealing with Member Applications for insurance ((I work at United Health Group insurance)), I am now an Appeals Coordinator. I help out, either the member, or provider, in resolving issues the person has. Very, very hard work, and no training leads to me having an ice cold 6 pack waiting for me in the refridgerator when I get home. :lol:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:34 pm

8) Heather hit me up tonight on myspace.. thanks Heather and hurry back here ! Merry Christmas
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm back :D

I'm sorry Jim... I may have not connected with you on MySpace. I hope it was nothing too important!

I don't really have any news in regards to the dragster. The block is still sitting at the shop. Dad is still hobbeling around, although his hip replacement has helped. In about 3 months, he will be going back for the other side. Pretty soon, he'll be the bionic-man. :D His name is Bob, so we call him, Bionic-Bob. None the less, I told my dad to not start anything on the car, as in 3 months, he'll be out of commission once again.

I hope everyone here is having a GREAT NEW YEAR so far!!

It only gets better from here!

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Heather good luck with all of it. Is there any chance you are going to the March Meet at Bakersfield? I know you won't have a car, but didn't know if you were going anyway. If you do, come find our pit and say hi. 8)

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm not sure if I'll make it. But if I do... I'll definately say hi! :D

Heather712SC

Postby Heather712SC » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Well... There have been certain circumstances that had ultimately lead to the realization that drag racing is going to have to take a back seat for a few years or more. I don't have enough responsible people on my "crew" and a lot of empty promises, therefore, I am passing the car back to my brother so he can do as he pleases with the car.

I hope that, even though I am still not a racer, I am still able to lurk around this website and forum. I love this site and love seeing the pictures, and reading the stories.

If you need a brand new helmet, please look in the "For Sale" section as I am offering a killer deal on my helmet. I'll pretty much take any reasonable asking price to get it outta my room.

Mr. Jean

Postby Mr. Jean » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Sorry to hear that Heather. Some times things don't go as planned, but work out for the best over time. Glad to have you hanging here. 8)
Jean Muntifering
#7897 Comp.
Old Comp Racer

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”