Rocky's F/C

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
RH
Re: Rocky's F/C

Postby RH » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 am

Top the 29 !!! That would be SOOOO COOL. I too hope that the under construction cars are done in time.
Folks if you want a lots of BANG for your entertainment BUCK, and you enjoy nostalgia funny cars, this is the show for you.
I'm talking wheels up starts – killer paint jobs – every body style you can think of – and yes, DRY – HOPS!!!

If you are anywhere near Marion Ohio, or if you are up for a road trip, I guarantee the show will be more than worth the price of admission.

Zap
Several eastern teams will be making the trip to Marion for the first time this year if plans work out.
Dennis is making his event a place to be in mid-summer :D

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

23t

Postby 23t » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 am

Great News RH!!!!!!!!! Wish all those teams the best this year that they can attend!!!!!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:13 am

8) Keep the heat on everyone promoting the event!
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

RH

Postby RH » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 am

RH hope you can make the race as we would like to have you as a guest at dinner.
Nanners for the main course, of course. I just saw Rock's Stang in the advertisement
for the G.L.N.F.C. races in Crusin' Times magazine. :D :D :D
Wheelz....as it sits now girlfriend Coral & I will be there hanging with friends the Stambaughs who wil be bringing their New Generation Corvette and long smokey burnouts back this year.
I'd love to share a nanner with you & Mrs.Wheelz...(no green ones please! :wink: )

RH
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm headed to Grand Bend Canada tomorrow for the GLNFCC season opener and am looking forward to it. I'm going it alone this time as work schedules and the lack of passports won't allow my crew to make the trip. George Monahan [sp] and Denny and Betty Salzwimmer will be there to lend a helping hand!
Next week, Memorial Day weekend, we will be running at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI. on Saturday and Sunday.
The week after that, June 4,that we will be attending the Blacktop Baron's car show to benefit Muscular Dystrophy in Yorkville, IL.
Check out this flier for that event!!!

http://www.blacktopbarons.com/

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri May 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Rock I wish you would have said something sooner. What are friends for? I'm no mechanic but I could have at least drove the chase truck, gather up the chute, help load-unload the car... Goin alone, thats dedication sir, best of luck. Say hi to Denny.
Be sure to give a full report when ya get home.

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sat May 21, 2011 2:58 am

heck that s a hop ,skip and a jump from your house zap , with all the cross border rules now it makes it hard to do any trips into Canada , too Bad I let my Fast card go as I could have volunteered too .
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Mr. Jean

Postby Mr. Jean » Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 am

Good luck Rocky. Have fun and stay safe. 8)
Jean Muntifering
#7897 Comp.
Old Comp Racer

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”