Geez - almost 2 years since this thread has been dug up! Gorilli threatened to throw rotten bannana peels at me if I didn't update y'all.
After a bit of a hiatus due to lack of time, lack of funds, lack of motivation
work has begun to put things back together.
While I was out of the garage a mouse came in and scared the elephant out
, on Flickr
The engine's been mounted. I fabbed up an oil pan that fits around the lower a-arm mounts. The last thing I just finished up was the headers.
I've accumulated probably half of the major peices. Made a shopping list the other day and the boss said I needed to wait until after the xmas bills