Lippy, Leon & Larry's KS Twister & Cherokee Warrior

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 am

Bandit, just left the banker today, the funnycar will fly, we may have a bank for a sponsor!! Your welcome here, Let's Race!! I am getting old, :lol: :lol: one way or the other we are gonna do this deal!! I'm so pumped up on this deal, if I hafta sell ice cream on main street in december, it's gonna work!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
um lippy......................here in arkansas we call those kind of sponsorships personal loans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, i couldn't resist that one, i've been thinking about it all day :lol: :lol: just walked through the door 5 minutes ago.
the police never think it's as funny as i do

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:29 am

Well, it needs to be in the ballpark perspective-wise, ya know...I'll see what we got here and I might be able to get something together with it...I got the picture for the 2007 flyer with the statue of eliminations from your photos from Cordova...that one is actually at a precise angle for one of these shots to work, Lippy. Lemme look around and see what's there...
Great write on the Draglist Nationals, by the way, Lippy! Doc, the only thing that really bothered me about your renter was the "Cat steppin' on" part...Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:36 am

Bandit, just left the banker today, the funnycar will fly, we may have a bank for a sponsor!! Your welcome here, Let's Race!! I am getting old, :lol: :lol: one way or the other we are gonna do this deal!! I'm so pumped up on this deal, if I hafta sell ice cream on main street in december, it's gonna work!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
um lippy......................here in arkansas we call those kind of sponsorships personal loans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, i couldn't resist that one, i've been thinking about it all day :lol: :lol: just walked through the door 5 minutes ago.
Hillbilly, in Kansas, we call it,....the man who owns the bank has a son who drag races!! As Jim would say,...good to go!! :lol:
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:38 am

Well, it needs to be in the ballpark perspective-wise, ya know...I'll see what we got here and I might be able to get something together with it...I got the picture for the 2007 flyer with the statue of eliminations from your photos from Cordova...that one is actually at a precise angle for one of these shots to work, Lippy. Lemme look around and see what's there...
Great write on the Draglist Nationals, by the way, Lippy! Doc, the only thing that really bothered me about your renter was the "Cat steppin' on" part...Cheers, WC1
Just a thought Cat, Mike mentioned it, I have no idea what's involved, just wondered. :D By the way, Thanks! :D

flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:40 am

lol, i know you were for real on the sponsorship deal, but i thought of that this morning and had to post it, just wish i'd thought of it last night!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
the police never think it's as funny as i do

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:14 am

lol, i know you were for real on the sponsorship deal, but i thought of that this morning and had to post it, just wish i'd thought of it last night!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's pretty crazy, my banker called me at E-ville to see how we were doing, and to tell me he could save me a bunch of money on Trish's car loan!!! How many bankers would do that? Wild. :lol: :lol: I like him, I like him a lot!!

bandit

Postby bandit » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:19 am

Hemi, Ford, It's all good. You guys have a Donovan already?

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:37 am

Hemi, Ford, It's all good. You guys have a Donovan already?
Nope, the only Donovan I have is on the stereo in the shop! But I know where there is one!!!!!!! :wink:

bandit

Postby bandit » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 am

What's going in the flopper??

greenracing

Postby greenracing » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:20 pm

he's probably gonna put one of those new fangled motors with the distributor on the wrong end in the flopper...

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”