CLASSY CARTS MOTORSPORTS NEWS

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 pm

[quote="wheelzman

Somehow a small one and Zappy doesn't seem to mix? :lol: Go fer the gusto and oversize it my friend. :D[/quote]

Yer right Wheels, doesn't fit. You know my MOTO :

Is some is good....
And more is better.......

Then TOO MUCH
should be JUST RIGHT. :wink: :wink:

PJ

Postby PJ » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm

first test run of handouts are ready. Not the faded ones from your printer...I think you will get a......charge out of how they look, yeah I said that and I'm a lil ashamed :oops:
http://www.petitiononline.com/nhra/petition.html

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:08 pm

A "CHARGE" out of them.....well done PJ, I can't wait to see them. Thank you.

Zappy

Re: CLASSY CARTS MOTORSPORTS NEWS

Postby Zappy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 pm

UP-DATE ONE: :wink: :wink:
While it is true the Zapster did travel south recently on CCM business for the up comming WINTER NATS....there is absolutly no truth to the rumor that Zap was involved in the "crash heard 'round the world". I did pass my license with no problems....damage...or injuries to anyone.

(my best to TW for a speedy recovery)

Next will be testing. They are calling for possible 2in. of snow here Thur. nite, so out door testing is out of the question. But I'm lookin into testing with one of the MANY drag teams here. More on that later. Just over 5 weeks to go.

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Zap, we're all looking forward to your debut at the BIG GO! You guys gonna do any preseason testing, or is that allowed? The rumored kilowatt-hour shortage could be to blame for the upcoming testing ban...better check with Bandito about skimming some super-collider zaps for an extra boost when you charge up before the race...Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 am

Yes Cat man, I will be testing, soon. (No ban) Don't know about 23T, he has the dead line to finish the latest SEMI-CART for a customer. I'm lookin forward to it too, I don't think I made a pass in '09 at all....in anything....??

The closest I came to staging this year was when I helped put "GEORGE" in the beams at DLN 4.

Negotiations are under way as we speak, :wink: for an indoor facility, with a cement floor. I can't name-names yet. I'll just say I'm glad I live in Mich. now.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Super-collider zaps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yer gonna need dual chutes fer that Zapmaster or were gonna see blue fiberglass and bling all over the sand pit and fer miles and miles. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats 4 sure Wheelz, no way I want to ding the "SHOCK THERAPY" cart. Stopping with a 100ft shut down should be no problem at the MPH I'm expecting, but that is what testing is for. We are running slicks, so on a smooth cement floor we may slide a little???

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 am

Well friends, it's finally here. This weekend is the debut of "SHOCK THERAPY" the CCM sponsored cart at the WINTER NATIONALS golf cart drags in Ohio. I'm really lookin forward to this event. All three of my sons, my wife, daughter-in-law, and 3 grandkids will be there. (boy I sure hope I go some RDS). :shock:

But what ever I'm sure a good time will be had. If yer in the area, board with winter, lookin for some laughs, come by our pit and say HI. At only $8 it's a cheap date. :wink: :wink:

23T is bringing his wheelie cart along and hopes to get to WOW the crowd with with some 2-wheel action. 8) 8)

If you can't be there, at least think good thoughts for us Sat. :D

Have a safe & great weekend folks.
Zapster

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”