CLASSY CARTS MOTORSPORTS NEWS 2010

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
23t
Re: CLASSY CARTS MOTORSPORTS NEWS 2010

Postby 23t » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 pm

You didn't spoil any surprises Zap. She's been showing signs here lately of a disorder that most men have. Selective hearing!!!! I'm starting to worry! What if something is said and neither one of us remembers! :shock: Yep, the older we get the more of a team we become!

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm

BTW Crafty, what was the girls name that put on the other race???
She got such a laugh out of us, ...She will be at this one right??
Zappy, I think you're talking about Kelly and she's the track owners wife so I bet she'll be there. They're nice people.

And Daryl, I don't have selective hearing. Oh wait.....what did you say? Haha! If you told me I was driving a cart, I sure missed that. I thought since we didn't have an electric cart that I was S.O.L. :?

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Yes Kelly, thats it. I gotta make sure to look her up and say HI. She probably works in the tower..?? I'll find her.
Daryl says yer in girl, two gas carts for the quick 8...(the yellow and the green) yer electric and the blue Zappy cart.

Carts?? carts you say....have we got carts you ask??? Little lady we got carts :!: Why we got gas carts - we got electric carts,- we got blue ones, green ones, yellow ones....we got 'em with flames, we got 'em with roll bars....we got CLASSY carts, we got sassy carts,...we even got 'em that do WHEELIES :!: :!:

Now for you ,..I got such a deal :wink: If you order today only....... :P

23t

Postby 23t » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Sorry Zap no pictures. Maybe tomorrow.

I was busy today trying to get customer carts repaired. But I did manage to body and cage on with the help of a friend. Now that i'm caught up, it time to get busy so were ready for the weekend!! Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be "me" days.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Great news 23T, gotta take good care of the customers, with out them , we can't play. :D Oh and I borrowed a helmet
a real trick one, (wait till PJ sees it)

Folks wish us luck, CCM is goin to the " North American Golf Cart Challenge" with two electrics for the Bracket Drags, and two gas powered carts for the "ANY THING GOES - RUN WHATCHA BRUNG" class. Just don't let momma nature mess with us.

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Best of luck to you all. It sure does sound like fun! WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

23t

Postby 23t » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks WC1!

Zap Quote....(Just don't let momma nature mess with us.)

If she does, I think it would be a good idea to go to Ryan's for there buffet. We could hang out there for a while! :D

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks WC1!

I think it would be a good idea to go to Ryan's for there buffet.
Oh YES, already planin on goin there. We are still talkin about how much we enjoyed our time there in Jan.

23t

Postby 23t » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks WC1!

IOh YES, already planin on goin there. We are still talkin about how much we enjoyed our time there in Jan.

Meee Toooo!!!! Especially since you paid for it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thank you again!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Yer more than welcome. We'll do it again. Wait maybe we'll sneek out and leave PJ with the check LOL-LOL-LOL

Are you still wanting to pit up by the staging lanes??? Like where Rocky was at???

If I get in first I'll try to hold it. I plan to be in line at the gate before 2PM

Zapasaurous :shock: 8) :D

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”