CCM "Slightly Disturbed" Debut This Weekend!

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
stimpy
Re: CCM "Slightly Disturbed" Debut This Weekend!

Postby stimpy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Daryl , whens the mini Pete Gonna do 2 wheels??
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Check this out fellow Draglisters!
IHRA's commercial for the Thunder Jam Show July 31st at VMP. It's not me they show in the video but I'm mentioned! "And the debut of the worlds only wheelstanding golf cart" :D That's me!! :shock: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2-JpNH8 ... re=related

Crazy!! Just Crazy!! :lol: :lol:
Naw, not crazy.....COOL, just COOL. It's not very many folks that can ever say.."WORLDS ONLY" about themselves. Thats awesum Daryl. Enjoy it. You've got todays skate board, or hula-hoop. (better get more hand-outs) yer gonna need 'em.

Give 'em a great show - be safe - take lots of pics, and give us a full report after. Have a BLAST

23t

Postby 23t » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:42 am

Stimpy I like to build a mini "jet" Peterbilt!

Thanks Zappy! I'm wondering about more handouts too! :shock: :D

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 pm

a mini shockwave .... cool , copter turbines are still cheap .. or you can go the real cheap route and make one from a Caterpiller heavy equipment turbocharger ,a oil pump and a msd box ( or model T vibrator ) .. and they fabbed up afterburners for them too !
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

23t

Postby 23t » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 am

Just a note. We will be at VMP this Saturday making some exhibition runs in the Thunder Jam show.

Bunny and the Boys” Funny Car, jet semi, jet dragsters, the DC outlaws (altered's, dragster's and doorslammers running on a 6.40 index) and the debut of the world's only wheelstnding golf cart! <That's me!! :D :lol:

If anyone will be attending, stop by our pit and say hello and I'll give you a "free" autograghed handout! :wink:

Thanks, Daryl

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:10 am

Good luck! Still won't be in the area yet, but looking forward to hearing how it went! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

23t

Postby 23t » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 am

Thanks BP, Wheelz!! Were off to VMP this morning. Looking forward to the Sat. show and hanging out with RH. 8) Ahhh dragracing and friends! Is there anything any better? :D

Keep watch on facebook, I'm bet Crafty will post something as the weekend unfolds BP. And have a safe trip back home.

SLICK VIC

Postby SLICK VIC » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:56 am

Three words Daryl,.......

............GET IT UP....................

Have fun and be safe.

Vic
http://www.vicmillerracing.com/
SMOLDERY SMOKEY BURNOUTS TO YOU ALL

23t

Postby 23t » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 am

It was another enjoyable Thunder Jam show this weekend. Bunny Burkett and Lil Bear doing the 1/8 mile burnouts. The Xtreme Machine jet semi along with KC Jones jet trains made for a fantastic fire show. And the DC Outlaws with their impressive 6.40 index racing. 8)

I made my 3 exhibition runs without any problems. Wheels up and kept it pretty much straight and the fireworks all lite on the 3rd run this time. :D

I want to thank RH and Coral for coming out to watch and for towing us in the wheelstander for the parade. 8) 8)

And last but not least, the vp of marketing for Thunder Jam operations came to me after the show and complemented me on how my performance has improved. He told me to give him a call this week so we could chat! :shock: :shock: Maybe one more show this year??? :shock: I'll keep you posted on what I find out!!

Thanks, Daryl

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”