Nitro Team Cart

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
23t
Re: Nitro Team Cart

Postby 23t » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am

Well thanks Randy and everyone. :D Yesterday I Installed head and tail lights, and got the horn wired and horn switch in the floor. You gotta have the horn!! You know, so the crew can honk and wave at the crowd when they go to pick ya up!!! :wink:

Trip to indy........ Good news, now all I have to do is pray that it won't snow so I can leave this town that weekend!!!!

Had a visiter stop by the shop last evening. Said that you guys will be riding in style!! He also asked some questions like,

"What's it got in it", "Will it smoke the tires", "How fast does it go", "Does it need a parachute" and "Does it run on nitro"?

I replied with "244 cc", "It might", "Don't know", "Brakes work super", and "It will, but not for long"!!

Other than that he didn't say much. He did said I could take a picture so here it is!! :mrgreen:
Nitro Team Cart 001.JPG
I was bored!!
Nitro Team Cart 001.JPG (226.15KiB)Viewed 2675 times
Some people have photoshop! I have a cardboard cutout! :roll:

23t

Postby 23t » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 am

I have to call Heidi as I think you need to be in rehab..... somewhere!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!! You won't mind if I bring Ron with us when we go out to eat again will ya??? :shock: :lol: He's don't eat or say much!!! But he is good for pictures!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey, why is that guy in the blue suit standing by MY steering wheel?? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 am

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Daryl you got Linda hook – line – and sinker!! I came in tonight and Linda's screaming, " Guess What!! RONNIE
CAPPS was at Daryls shop today!!". I said, no way, are you sure?? Oh yes, she said," look Daryl even took a picture of him, right there in his shop!!". LOOK SEE FOR YOURSELF!!

Honey..... Step away from the computer. :P :P

(Every once in a while, the blonde really shows through) :roll:

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 am

that Capps guy sure does get around one of my freinds had him in the shotgun seat of his rig and got pulled over and Ronny got a warning ticket , NO seat belt ..... officer said he looked kinda thin too .
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

23t

Postby 23t » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 am

Here the finished project! :D I think!
Was wanting to put a roof on for you guys but the one I have is a foot to short and I fear it just wouldn't look right. Still have a week yet so I may try something.
Lights, horn, and rear deck installed. Drilled holes around the border of the deck to hook tarp straps to secure cargo. Also installed a Jensen Heavy Duty Mini Weatherproof am/fm/NOAA Weatherband stereo. For those tracks your at that broadcast on a FM station. :wink
Pray for no snow next weekend!!!!!!!
:
Nitro Team Cart DONE!! 005.JPG
Will be covering that outlet plug. Remember this is a used cart used parts.
Nitro Team Cart DONE!! 005.JPG (144.34KiB)Viewed 2688 times
Nitro Team Cart DONE!! 006.JPG
Nitro Team Cart DONE!! 006.JPG (175.99KiB)Viewed 2688 times
Nitro Team Cart DONE!! 003.JPG
Nitro Team Cart DONE!! 003.JPG (231.11KiB)Viewed 2688 times

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 am

Super nice! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

That's a great idea Wheelz, but I don't know if he can figure out how to do that. :wink:
And Daryl, you need to get some advertising on the cart somewhere so everyone can see where Randy got that cool cart from!!
8)

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”