Draglist Nationals 2014

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Zappy
Re: Draglist Nationals 2014

Postby Zappy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Hi guys. Just got back from Ohio to move Emily in for college. The loose schedule for the week is dinner somewhere out on Thursday, a dinner party (BBQ) at our place on Friday, Saturday at the track to be followed by a seafood dinner out on the water, Sunday Brunch and then farewell.
Sounds perfect to me, I still can't believe it's this close.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:07 pm

I am totally not ready for it to be this close! So much to do! The bathrooms are getting done. Main one is about 80 percent complete. They are doing a nice job. I still have to write the three bios for the inductees! And I'm driving all over the city every day, giving presentations to groups of IT pros to tell them about the new process we are rolling out at work. SO out of time!!!

BUT... Gary sent me some great T-shirt art. Denise has a contact who can make some shirts. Will try to get her to track that for me over the next few days. Will try to get a decent price and let everyone know... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:53 am

Easy there bp you have too much on your plate at one time. Everything will work out for the Nats
so don't worry. Sharon wants to know if Denise is still planning the shopping trip for the girls? I
bought tickets for Thursday on the HOHO Trolley so we are all set for the trip. I can't believe that
Sharon and I are going to get to meet the rest of the crew. I will try and keep Daryl under control
as I am bringing my electric animal prod with me. That thing smarts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

23t

Postby 23t » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:17 am

A pokey to keep me out of the pokey??? Hahaha!!!

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Jack,what day should I get a pass for? Weds Or Thurs.?

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Sharon and I had planned to do the American History and Natural History museums on Wednesday. Those two would about do it for a day with Sharon as she will take a few hours in each one. When I last talked to bp he told me he could drive us up to the Smithsonian and drop us off at one of these and I imagine come back to pick us up. Thursday we had planned on doing Arlington, Lincoln Memorial over to the White House then to the Capitol Building which would require the Trolley tickets as it is quite a ways from one end to the other. If you plan on going with another plan than Sharon and I then you may need the trolley for Wednesday. Look at the map but I think it is about two miles from Lincoln's Memorial to the Capitol Building let alone crossing over the river to Arlington. As I stated Sharon and I are going to do something on Friday but as of yet I don't know what. Two days of walking and museums is enough for the old guy.

Map http://www.viator.com/mapShow.jspa?id=1 ... 046WAS_OTT&

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks for the link Gorilli, gonna have to study that. I'm thinkin to buy tickets for THUR. on the trolly and join you for Arlington & Lincoln. (Those are top
of my list) . LL is out of town, soon as she gets home we'll get tickets.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Are the trolley tickets per day or does one purchase cover our entire stay?
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:40 am

Tickets are daily or you can purchase packages of at least two days a little cheaper than buying
them individually. Just call the number and they will explain it to you. Good Trolley hunting. :lol:

23t

Postby 23t » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 am

Tickets are daily or you can purchase packages of at least two days a little cheaper than buying
them individually. Just call the number and they will explain it to you. Good Trolley hunting. :lol:
Did you get the senior rate Wheelz??? :D

Return to “Draglist Nationals”