Draglist Nationals 2014

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Wheelzman
Re: Draglist Nationals 2014

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:19 am

Oh yeah you think that is funny now but I just installed Lithium Ion batteries in the prod
this morning youngin.

Hey Daryl...... ZAP

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Maybe BP could fit us all in this?

Corvette Limo BP.jpg
Corvette Limo BP.jpg (62.12KiB)Viewed 751 times
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Now that is the best idea yet. Tourin' in DC with bling and the bp. Right on brother! :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:51 pm

The middle left seat is mine. :roll:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 pm

That would be a cool ride to do it in. We are trying to figure out a good place to do dinner on Thursday night. I will be getting back from Baltimore with the Texas contingent... it also would be the best night to do the DC at night thing... Denise and I were thinking somewhere downtown and then we do the tour. Some good spots. A place called America is at Union Station...features stuff from each state. Other places as well. Sort of pricey down there though. There is a place called Mikes that we love to go to... seafood on the water near Annapolis... but that is a 40 minute drive from Waldorf. You guys would come that way while I drove down with John and the Whites... or we drive back to Waldorf and do one of the many eateries there and then go downtown... crazy options. I'm taking off Weds, thurs, and friday so I will be able to tour guide on Weds and then those folks can help the others on Thurs when I'm off to the airport... Yes, Denise instill planning a getaway for the ladies from the track if they want... trying to find a good place to go that's near there. It's 25 miles sound of Waldorf... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:05 pm

I CALL SHOTGUN!!! Love the streatch Vette Pro.
As far as Thur dinner, may I suggest something like: a buffet would serve everyones dietary needs (Old Country Buffet- Golden Corral- Fire Mountain-)

or Texas Roadhouse - Smoky Bones - Applebees - Outback...have a nice variaty and reasonable price......just a thought.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:12 am

So Daryl's pick is Center Seat Shotgun? Checked America and called the number. It is permanently closed and
number has been disconnected. It had high ratings so it would have been ideal for us but alas she'sa gone.
Okay I searched for a restaurant that would cover everyone's tastes. Below the Silver Diner has American,
Vegetarian and Vegan. It is about 5 minutes from the motel so it is close. I called and spoke with the manager
and she told me that they don't take reservations but for a party our size we would be an exception. You won't find
it on Google Earth as it was just completed in June of this year. Go to their website and check out the menu to
see if this would be a good place for us. BP the fly in crew is scheduled to arrive at 1:00 and 1:30 PM so we could
all meet back at the motel or headquarters, go for dinner then do the night tour. Feedback appreciated. Gorilli.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/7/100155/re ... Washington

http://www.silverdiner.com/

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes, Denise instill planning a getaway for the ladies from the track if they want... trying to find a good place to go that's near there. It's 25 miles sound of Waldorf... bp

St Charles Towne Plaza
1250 Smallwood Dr W
Waldorf, MD 20603

10 minutes from the motel on 301 headed towards the track?
I'm taking Sharon's credit card out of her purse as of the minute!!!!
Lumps and bruises I may have for the DLN's but I will still be solvent.

I've been on this computer for hours and it is starting to smoke! Google Maps be my friend. :mrgreen:

23t

Postby 23t » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Silver Dollar looks kind of good!! But I didn't see a senior's menu??? Hey, I'm just watching out for you Wheelz!!! :D

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 pm

:x :x :x Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Return to “Draglist Nationals”