DragList Nats are officially underway.

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:15 am

Did y'all get that magazine ads from yesteryear email from Mtnman? The one where they were advertizing tapeworms as a dietary aid? Yikes! :? It also had "More Doctors smoke Camels than any other Cigarette!"
Anyway, Mr. Jean, all I can say is we'll miss having you there...but I might add, once you've been to a DragList Nationals, you're hooked for life from then on. It is an unforgettable experience for sure.
Rapid, we'll call you when we get out to the motel...thanks! WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:26 am

We're all loaded up for the trip out West. Probably going to take off around noon today. Hopefully I'll be able to find a wireless connection somewhere along the route to check in.

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 am

We're all loaded up for the trip out West. Probably going to take off around noon today. Hopefully I'll be able to find a wireless connection somewhere along the route to check in.
Enjoy the ride Margie & Mike...... 8)
www.wallybell.com

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 am

Absolutely! Hey, we need to nail down the eatin' place for Friday night. We have a choice of the place that we went to last year (pretty good and plenty of room with advance notice) or I keep hearing about this pasta place that's pretty good. Or something else? We should set that up and set a time to meet there... we can head down to the track before or after... of course, the breakfast area of the hotel will get a heavy workout morning, noon and night! bp
Ann E. Place is O.K. with us. Since we missed last years deal, they will all be new to us. We should be there in time for chow this year. :wink:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:12 am

M & M tours is open for business. You two have a safe and fun trip. I will miss the DOT DOT stories though!! :wink:

I have in mind getting out of work around noon or so. Go get Laura, then that will put me at the track 3-ish or so. If the plan all works out. :roll:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm

The Dot Dot stories will be superceeded by the Jeeves stories. The GPS unit in the motorhome has a British accent. I'm about to shut this baby down and pack it up for the trip. See ya when we get there. pip pip and away we gooooo.

Barb

Postby Barb » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:27 pm

M & M tours is open for business. You two have a safe and fun trip. I will miss the DOT DOT stories though!! :wink:

I have in mind getting out of work around noon or so. Go get Laura, then that will put me at the track 3-ish or so. If the plan all works out. :roll:
Dang .. you were nowhere to be found last year until Saturday! That's ok, we got you really, really good :lol: :lol:

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Iowa Al

Pella

Postby Iowa Al » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:39 pm

If any of you are in Pella before Jarrsma's bakery closes the stuff is awesome. Dutch letters, apple bread, just anything.
Randy will have to tune me in to this Philly's eating place, I've never heard of it. I must not get out much.
I'm going to Ames to Hickory Park BBQ tomorrow. Ribs here I come.
The place seats 400 and uses 3 semi loads of meat a week.
I'm getting hungry typing this.
IA Al

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:06 pm

Jeff's gotta' work today, but I'm doin' some last minute stuff on his caaar for next week. We came up with a 5-6-R lockout for his 6 spd. Couple little things left to work on and it'll be ready to test. Jeff's got to install longer wheel studs and get the tires mounted and then we'll be ready for T&T. There's no T&T scheduled for this week so we'll have to make due with a couple short squirts out south of town. Then we gotta' strip all the stuff off the track loader trailer and turn it back into a caar hauler. Got a trans cooler on the p.u. yesterday, Needs an oil change and I'm replacin' the belt just for insurance against breakdown on the road. The belt on it now is vintage '92. Still the original belt, little cracked from 169,000 miles of drivin', but still goin' strong. :wink: :wink: Who says domestic products don't last. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:18 pm

Mike have fun and be careful!

Barb,,,yes, yes you did!!

Al, if you had to die tomorrow and could only pick one place to eat BBQ,,,,hickory park in Ames would be the place to go!!!

Pro, don't get thrown in jail before the big trip!!!

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Return to “Draglist Nationals”