draglist at Eddyville 7/14/07

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:55 pm

Where-ever the gang wants to meet Fri. nite is cool with me. I just need to know by late Thur. nite the 12th. As I will be leaving early (7AM) Fri. and I don't have a lap-top, so after Thur. nite I'll have NO contact with Draglisters till I see them in person.

Zapmeister

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:30 pm

If memory serves, Bandit and I didn't make it to the hotel until shortly after the meal at the restaurant........we shook hands, hugged necks and kissed foreheads <g> there in the lobby of the hotel, then several of us went out to the track and hung out there for a while.....Saturday, everything kinda just "flowed" from one thing to the next, with no particular rhyme or reason.....
cept maybe for the presentation of the Cake for Randy and the customized Helmet Plaque (signed by all of us)
During the "eats" portion of the deal....Try not to mention Skinnin' Cats.....for some reason, it makes WC1 uncomfortable....LOL!!!
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 pm

Thanks, Al! We will canvas the deal when we get there and then Denise and I will hit Wally Mart for anything that we still need... worked out great last year. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:25 pm

Guy's & Gal's
I'm trying to do everything I can do to make it this year. Last year I couldn't make it because I was flat broke or very close to it.
This year I have the cash but maybe no time. :oops:
I have a new F/D store to wire new, out of the ground & an opportunity to wire more of them if this one goes well. I just found out today the GC would like to have this project completed by the end of the month. That means 50-60+ hours a week.
This is a $40,000 project that I can't afford to screw up.
So please forgive me if I can't make it again this year.
The sinking ship I have been riding on is finally starting to float again, :D
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:49 pm

Jerry, yes I will.

Zappy, my cell is 515-238-1897, if you need anything or anyone else for that matter.

Bob, I understand. Was looking forward to meeting you face to face, but it is super news the money is getting better!

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

SLICK VIC

Postby SLICK VIC » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:52 pm

I am getting a wild hair,..you know where.
anything is possible..
we will see if i can swing it....<<<<tired puppy

Vic
http://www.vicmillerracing.com/
SMOLDERY SMOKEY BURNOUTS TO YOU ALL

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:01 pm

That would be cool if you could VIC, but being self employed myself I understand if you can't. but on the other hand Sure would be nice if you could but .............. :D :D :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Return to “Draglist Nationals”