stimpys little trip

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
purple66bu

Postby purple66bu » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:00 am

OK REN ^^^^^^ :lol: :lol:
YOU EIDIOT! :lol:
www.midwestsuperstockmafia.org

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 am

Another great report. You guys are doing so good I don't have to!!! 8)
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:15 am

Great reporting, Stimpy. it's so great to have so many voices to help tell the story. Some of the items you noted, I would have never remembered to tell... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:09 am

great words.......
www.wallybell.com

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 pm

A great report from a great guy...thanks, Stimpy! Look forward to meeting you next time! Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:25 am

for those of us who were unable to attend (and am still kicking myself because of it)........... MORE STORIES!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Billy, I was lookin forward to get to meet you. And if I recall you offered me your suit to race Cheryl. When you couldn't make it I had to improvise. :lol: :lol: I'm sure someone has pics of Zaps "FIRE SUIT" I hope they'll post them, it was a hoot. :lol: :lol:

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:43 pm

part 3 yes they do make Pepsi in the bottle !!

where was I ?? oh yes the Second Annual Draglist Nationals In Beautifull Eddyville Raceway Park ,

after Watching the Kaos of Zappy and pushing the fueler onto its geuine imitation kentucky blugrass spot , I watched randys crew attack the top end of the motor by doing a operation he calls peanutbuttering Why they call it pbing because the lube looks like PBe ( it doesn't taste anything like peanutbutter unless it was a real cheap greasy generic type :shock: ) , it was kind of neat till I saw the rockerarms on the engine WOW thos are works of art too bad they hide them under covers, after a while of watching I decided to let the guys alone , so I decided to mosey around well the called the cars to the lne so I decided to watch a little racing , after a while it was time for lunch as I found out Iowa just arrived ! , so I went to meet him He broght chicken ( I think they where mistaken as those where the biggest pieces of chicken I have ever seen I think they gave him a ostrich !! I have to say that was the tastiest chicken I have had in a long time Great job AL !!! then it was time to go watch somemore racing this time I teamed up with Boyd , interesting person funny talking about things like Tim hortons ( a donut house north of the border ) and old cars and trucks, after a while moseyed on back to find out that the BP mobile had broke down in Oskaloosa , with one of the competitors on board !! ( Cheryl) and also the burgers!! but after a quick trip to a shop they got it going again to be back at the track , I watched alot of the locals race ( a loyal bunch and hard runnning bunch they are )on the way back to DLC ( the shelter ) Boyd ran across Eric and his 56 Chevy and started talking , then he interduced me too him , I listened as he explained how his setup is supossed to work if murphy would quit crewing on his car when he wasn't there ,oh yes the joys of dragracing trying to figure out why it don't work when its supposed to .now after this my mind is foggy as things started to go buy rather fast Like the cars ( I think it was the combination of the burning rubber and the gas fumes ) I had gotten a picture of lippy recieving his Offical shirt and several other things but My camera took a dump when Rapid did his pass ( the vibration killed it ) but the things I remebered was the presenting of the hand , a purple cake .. and someone threating to maim someone if they touched the pepsi in the bottles (guess who ??) well we stayed till they tried to turn the lights out on us and we headed back to DLC( the hotel ) and my crew made a beeline to the showers ( the burnt rubber was a bit much for the rookies ) :lol: and we where tired , next morning we wok up and went for beakfast and everyone was there So much for leaving at 4 am Vic !!, ( Reilly looked tired still ) we gabbered for a while ( and watched 10 people supervise the jumping of the zap mobile ) and then we had to leave as I had to be at work monday , we decided to take the back way home ( US 34 ) but this time it was a nice uneventfull trip we made it home in just under 5 hours , Now I can't wait till next year I hope to have atleast a car to play with this time ..
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:47 pm

oh one thing I forgot to mention was after the National anthem I asked Boyd If we should sing OH Canada since he was there, one problem nonone knew the lyrics .. maybe next year !
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:56 pm

Stimpy,

Nice work. I enjoyed your complete report of the weekend! 8)
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Return to “Draglist Nationals”