stimpys little trip

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 am

Stimpy enjoyed yer report. And YES she did an OUTSTANDING job, and that's a hard song to sing.

(and yes, my lil 4-banger will spin 'em...if the planets are allianed just right-on the second Tuesday-of a month that ends with a "Y")

Question: Pro-Z's sig. states DLN lll is JULY 11 & 12 '08. Is this for sure.? I seem to recall BP posting something about a sched. conflict. I want to make Vac & hotel plans, but I want to be sure I have the RIGHT weekend.

Zap (still grinnin)

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:11 am

it ussually take a few weeks for everyone to confir on a date ( don't worry you will have plenty of time for room reservations , ) just practice your reaction skills for the lights in the mean time .

p.s. the Osmonds attorney called and said something about trademark infringements :lol:
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:14 am

A few weeks , OK cool. I look forward to the "OFFICAL" announcement.

Hey my rt's wern't that bad.....well.....maybe they were. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Iowa Al

Stuff

Postby Iowa Al » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:44 pm

Great job Stimpy, but I'm wondering how Norb's gonna take your changing his name to Norm?
I hope Randy has his new "Waving Hand" fired up at the World Fuel Altered National so I can get a photo.
With all the adventures on the road and car problems, I'm lucky to live close as my old Jeep has 184,000 on it. It's like the Everready Bunny, just keeps going.
IA Al

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:35 am

thanks for the name heads up AL , I thought it was Norb , but thats what i get for thinking .
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Return to “Draglist Nationals”