Member seeks forgiveness

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 pm

Billy,
I feel your pain!!!!, I wanted to be there to, it just wasn't in the cards.
I wanted so badly to meet everyone for the first time, but it just wasn't meant to be :(
If I have my way both barrels wll be loaded. :D for the next one 8) :lol:
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 pm

now dad-gummit.....only 2, count em' 2 of the folks who posted above attended DLN's 3......Boys and Girls....THAT < is unacceptable!....Money woes, be damned. Airport screwups, be damned, Crazy neighbors, be damned, I'm going to the 4th DLN's if'n I have to WALK!!!!

Lippy
WC1
Bob Kramer
Doctor Jim
Novel-T
Slick Vic, and any of yoose other folks who couldn't make it this year....here is a challenge to have ALL of us (plus the regulars) meet in southern Iowa, sometime in the middle of July of 2009!

Start up a piggy bank, begin an aluminum can gathering campaign, SOMETHING!...We have ALL got to be there for the legalization of the Stimpy's!!!
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Ok Bill, I was there, and was lookin forward to meeting you and the others that could not make it. I like your challenge, start now for '09, it's a good clean fun time.

You all were missed, but with the commitments being made, DLN IV will be even bigger and better.
Zap

Return to “Draglist Nationals”