"T"s story

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Iowa Al
Stimpy's Ride

Postby Iowa Al » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Stimpy,
I know the difference between a Camaro and a Firebird.
You were in a PT Cruiser at Eddyville and I know what they look like too.
Or, did you mean you have a Firebird at home?
Confused me again. Dang!
IA Al

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:11 pm

Stimpy's got a Firebird, I don't know where it is...but wherever it is, it's all over the place that it's at...I'm making a 98-page PowerPoint slide show of it...I can tell you from having carefully examined each and every slide of this presentation, that Stimpy as we know him is genuinely...truly... a man of VISION...he is rebuilding a total basket-case. And I might add he's doing a great job on it...I'm in the page transition phase of it today and should have it finished later this evening or maybe tomorrow because every time I get up I take 2 steps and I'm in another dimension...sorry, Stimp, you have been as patient as Jobe with me on this.

Thanks for the good words in spite of my no-show, folks. God knows I tried, but it was suddenly very clearly and forcefully shown to me that it was not meant to be for me this time. Wham, Bam, Thank You, Ma'am. (I mean Mrs. Calabash!) WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:54 pm

Al the T/a is at my buddies house , Mary has the PT, cat was at the airport (but went home , Boyd was getting sun burned , randy was blowing up rearends , You brought the chicken ,Gary ..... what was gary doing???? :lol: , the ladies killed the batterie on the minivan in town , Mike was setting up his car with lippy who was drinking Dr peppers all day , zappy was drooling , and I was taking pictures and trying to get over some dummy who tried to run me off the road. and Ms Calabash we thank You where ever YOU are!!!! ( which by the way was the names of my uncles dog ( Ms Calabash ) and its a TRANS aM!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: signed Steve, I mean gary, I mean Stimpy whatever..... you know what i mean . :lol:
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:51 pm

Boyd, I'm still catching up!! Was cool to see you as always!! Glad you made it I had a blast! :D
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:28 am

Hi,Lippy.yeah it was fun alright.The extra time outside the motel saturday night was a riot

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:09 am

I was sleepin then............. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Return to “Draglist Nationals”