"T"s story

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:55 pm

I thought "T" was just blushin'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:53 pm

:shock: kind of on topic i saw on our local news that our local airport Lambert was holding an auction this week... It looked like a Walmart Super center as the panned the camera over all the stuff !! All unclaimed lostNfound stuff held for 60 days or longer.... laptops, cameras, cell phones and rows and rows of luggage that you bid on un-opened so the surprise might bee inside :P
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:28 pm

:shock: kind of on topic i saw on our local news that our local airport Lambert was holding an auction this week... It looked like a Walmart Super center as the panned the camera over all the stuff !! All unclaimed lostNfound stuff held for 60 days or longer.... laptops, cameras, cell phones and rows and rows of luggage that you bid on un-opened so the surprise might bee inside :P

WHAT BEE IN SIDE LOST LUGGAGE GET HER OUT QUICK BEFORE SHE SUFFICATES!!!!
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

WildcatOne

Re: "T"s story

Postby WildcatOne » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:57 pm

[quote= Are you still mad John?[/quote]

Only when I think about it...other than that, no, not any more. I honestly was not angry any more by the time I got up the next morning and realized that I should have had an alternate travel plan in place, but I didn't...I blame me for it as much as the airline, but they treated me like worse than dirt at precisely the time they should have taken a seriously proactive course towards helping me. That triggered an angry outburst from me in the airport at them that almost got me in trouble...I decided to "let it go". Couldn't change it. Couldn't think straight enough to change it...my fur was standing straight up and my claws were out...I made myself focus on this deal here and ended up having an OK time with my family. For me, this was some kind of record. My wife loved me for it. I used to stay angry for months. It felt so good.

I'm just glad everybody was there and you all had such a great time. I look forward to seeing you all there next time...Thanks, T.

And thanks to that little old lady from Des Moines who saved my butt by shoving her cell phone in my face with the airline's 1-800 help line already dialed up and waiting to talk to me. That got me off of the people at the airline booth (out of over a hundred stranded people standing there in line, there was one guy who walked up and yelled and pointed at them and demanded fair service right now...me...I stood out like a turd in a punch bowl. Everybody else was meekly and silently watching me do that) and started me on my way back home. Thank you, and goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are. WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:19 pm

I've never seen a turd in a punch bowl, but i can imagine it's not a good thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry you couldn't be there WC, but we'll make up for it next year. GO DLN's III. 8) 8) 8)
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Iowa Al

Novel T-Wildcat 1 and Stimpy

Postby Iowa Al » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:55 pm

Boyd,T, it was great to see and talk to you.
WC, I missed seeing and talking to you.
Stimpy, I once saw a (kinda turd) in a swimming pool in the movie Caddy Shack. LOL
So many of you put a lot of, time, money and effort into making it to Eddyville and I thank you all for that.
IA Al
Just 1 cigar away from DL 3

Iowa Al

Old Fart Memory

Postby Iowa Al » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:57 pm

Gary,
Sorry I gave Stimpy credit for your statement.
Look what you have to look forward to when you get old. LOL
IA Al

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:05 pm

Why is it the guy who owns the Trans am is confused for the guy who owns the Camaro???? :roll: well at least you didn't call me Steve.

P.S. I had nothing to do with the punch bowl honest .... :lol:
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:36 am

Cat, those people were looking at you and wishing that THEY had the backbone to stand up and try to fight for what was right.....I personally applaud you for letting your mindset be known but not crossing any "barriers" in doing so (we'll give Mrs Calabash a well deserved "assist" in that endeavor as well :wink: )
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Return to “Draglist Nationals”