lookie what I found in my speedshop

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:39 pm

Do my eyes decieve me ??? or are those checkerd shoe laces????
8) 8) :lol: :o Way cool Stimpy. Like PRO Z above I too prefer the velcro tennies. (with the middle age pot belly it's tuff to bend over to re-tie all day).

With velcro, ya fasten once, and yer good for the whole day.

BUT the Flame tennies (er um I mean) my fire shoes are lace shoes. I gotta have a pair of them bad boys.

Zappy AKA CACKLE MAN

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 am

maybe we should all have Zappy laces for next year :lol:
Novel-T is right...ZAPPY LACES FOR EVERYONE!!! Oh we be stylin big time then. 8) :lol:

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:40 am

hey zappy has the postman been there yet???
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:51 am

Stimpy, you ain't gonna believe this one. My 'puter was down for a couple weeks, so I got board and was clearing off the 'puter table and what do I find???

The thank-you letter / with picks, that I thought I mailed months ago. (DUH). Still in the special padded envelope I bought, I just never mailed it. Well after repetedly kicking myself..... I'll try to mail it tomarrow.

Sheesh, it tough to get old. lol lol :roll:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:40 am

Wheelz I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I sent that 3 months ago. But bango there it was, special envelope- two pics-thank-you letter.

I guess I should go thru all my junk on the 'puter table more often. (HEE-HAWW)

I took it to the post office today myself, I'm thinkin Stimpy should get it by Thur. Opps, there I go thinkin again.

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 am

ha ha hah .. I got the envelope about a week ago but then it disapeaerd in my house !!( it must have a thing about burying iself on computer tables full of stuff ) finally I found it ( was wondering why the letter said 2 weeks of vacation ????) so heres the finished product !

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:08 am

NOW HERES YOUR MISSION IS IFYOU DECIDE TO ACCEPT IT :

lets all show up at the DLN's with flamed shoes and checkerboard shoelaces ....

YEa right .... :lol: :cry:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:17 pm

And as always "if you or any of your DLN team is caught...the goverment will deny any knowlage of your mission"

(this tape will self destruct in 5 seconds...4...3...2...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Draglist Nationals”