DLN 5.0 Info

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Rapid Randy Baker
Re: DLN 5.0 Info

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 pm

I sure hope we are, if not there is a drum of Nitro that is going to be very upset at being ignored!!! :D

I am not sure who we are match racing though. Roger Stanke is unable to be ready to race this weekend after going "Bean Picking" at Eddyville over the 4th of July race weekend. Sorry to hear that, as they are a good group and fun to match race with. 8)

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Eric David Bru

Postby Eric David Bru » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

I sure hope we are, if not there is a drum of Nitro that is going to be very upset at being ignored!!! :D

I am not sure who we are match racing though. Roger Stanke is unable to be ready to race this weekend after going "Bean Picking" at Eddyville over the 4th of July race weekend. Sorry to hear that, as they are a good group and fun to match race with. 8)

Rapid
I know who will be there, but I'm not sure if I am free to tell...

EDB
Outlaw Eric :cool:

rock

Postby rock » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 am

Rapid
I know who will be there, but I'm not sure if I am free to tell...

EDB
some kind of pipe rack

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 pm

hmmm my two stroke nitro feind??? please let it be!!!! :lol: :lol:
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:31 pm

new water pump , new thermostat ( arrrgh Ford and there bolts !!!) new bolts for the thermostat and a new set of bolt extractors for me ... , new hoses , new antifreeze and a hole in the radiator ( find this out refilling it ) well its a small leak and the exploder is running cool , but we are still taking the back way in from rockIsland on just to make sure and carrying lots of water . ( got to love beaters ..)

Greg Green

Postby Greg Green » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

new water pump , new thermostat ( arrrgh Ford and there bolts !!!) new bolts for the thermostat and a new set of bolt extractors for me ... , new hoses , new antifreeze and a hole in the radiator ( find this out refilling it ) well its a small leak and the exploder is running cool , but we are still taking the back way in from rockIsland on just to make sure and carrying lots of water . ( got to love beaters ..)
You know Stimpy, Fords do run pretty well with a hemi in them...and they fit quite nicely too..lol

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

We're leaving to go to the hotel near the airport.We'll be waiting for "y'all" in Oskaloosa.Hey wait a sec.I'm Canadian I don't say "Y'all" :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 pm

See ya'll Thursday "T" ,......eh :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 pm

ehgads... , Greg don't have the $$$ for a hemi ,if I did I'de be building a blown/injected RAV Poncho for my bird .

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 pm

We're leaving to go to the hotel near the airport.We'll be waiting for "y'all" in Oskaloosa.Hey wait a sec.I'm Canadian I don't say "Y'all" :D

ummm...apparently you do....bwahhh haaa haaa :lol: :mrgreen:

and see there...it din't hurt a bit did it... :wink:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Return to “Draglist Nationals”