Draglist Nat's for 2007

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:48 pm

As closeness to the starting line goes, we were in great shape. And actually, I can't think of a place along there where we would have had as much room to hang out and do our thing. We were right next to a restroom and right along the road to the lanes. Pretty sweet, if you ask me! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

MCas7

Postby MCas7 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:00 pm

Yeah, I would have to say that the area South of the track (I'm getting it Randy) would be a good spot. I think it would have started to get a little crowded if there were more people and we would have quickly run out of room.
I don't know about you guys but if Leon got any sweatier, I was going to need a towel for myself... :lol:

bandit

Postby bandit » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:03 pm

Yeah, I would have to say that the area South of the track (I'm getting it Randy) would be a good spot. I think it would have started to get a little crowded if there were more people and we would have quickly run out of room.
I don't know about you guys but if Leon got any sweatier, I was going to need a towel for myself... :lol:
LOL!!! I thought it was isolated showers, Mike. I can't talk, I was leaking like the Titanic also! :shock:

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:23 pm

Look at that East Coast boy call out the North South directions like a pro!! :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

purple66bu

Postby purple66bu » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:43 pm

www.midwestsuperstockmafia.org

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:58 pm

Look at that East Coast boy call out the North South directions like a pro!! :lol: :lol:
sniff sniff, kind of brings a tear to my eye. :(

BTW, I'll be at Eddyville, no matter when it is. And I want the same pit area also. Please don't send me Southerly, or Northerly, or I'll never find anyone. :(

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:37 pm

:lol: :lol: at Mike the Dot Dot user!!! :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Transman

Postby Transman » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:53 pm

Mike, sorry I was not able to get down there.. had some family stuff come up that kept me here! I was more than sad to not be able to meet you in person. I tried your cell but could not get it to go through for some reason... probably cause you were in the sticks down there at the track!!! Randy, I'll probably see you somewhere this summer yet I hope. Am working on my little mouse motor for the dragster now. Need to finish the head porting, bolt them on for good, then measure and order pushrods. All else is done. Then need to add the helmet bars to the cage and do some updates to the car.... probably will run local brackets/Super Comp/quick stuff. For now though the 16 little holes in the intake will be PLUGGED lol! But.... give me some time and we'll see what may end up in those holes!!! :shock:

Will be going in here after the chassis updates. This is an old photo from when I ran it as an A/D back in '91 or so, with a Glide behind a 458" Schmidt 'Pontiac':

See ya all!!! :D

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:06 am

Hi Steve! Welcome to the group. There is always next year.

Return to “Draglist Nationals”