Draglist Nat's for 2007

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
purple66bu

Postby purple66bu » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:31 pm

You can count me in for next year...Barney will be there to..he was asking why we didnt go this year....then i had to tell him like the Lion from OZ...He has no Heart...YET lol
www.midwestsuperstockmafia.org

RobbieG.

Postby RobbieG. » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:56 pm

I am just sick about not being able to make it this year.
Everything I have read so far tells me it was a time that you guys and gals will never forget.
I will be there next year even if I have to take the bus.
Billy mac, that was a hell of a great idea.
It was Billy that came up with it....right????
I have only one more thing to say.....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Robbieracer
ThunderHorse Racing

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:11 pm

Robbie i know the pain first hand !! I have been beating myself on the head for 2 weeks with whatever i trip over !! after reading and seeing the pics and video's so far today i am allready sick about my decision ! to stay in town for a junk bracket race !! An event like what went down in Eddyville only comes around once in a lifetime for a guy like me and i blew it !!
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

purple66bu

Postby purple66bu » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:22 pm

Robbie i know the pain first hand !! I have been beating myself on the head for 2 weeks with whatever i trip over !! after reading and seeing the pics and video's so far today i am allready sick about my decision ! to stay in town for a junk bracket race !! An event like what went down in Eddyville only comes around once in a lifetime for a guy like me and i blew it !!
Jim i know how you feel..i really wish i could have made it eddyville..the only saving grace was all the hard work i did prior to this weekend and all the work sat paid off in a win..Guess the Draglisters were with me in Spirit!!
www.midwestsuperstockmafia.org

flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:24 pm

what........do you expect to be dead this time next year? oh aaaaaaannnndd,
the police never think it's as funny as i do

flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:25 pm

testing 1-2-3- mic1 OK... mic2 ok.... mic3 needs more hi and reverb.. mic 3 now good to go ! :lol: :wink: :roll:..... next year a live band at the comfort inn .... J.S (JIMBO) / (doc) singing "ON ImageTHE ROAD AGAIN "
this picture creeps me out, you look too much like me :shock:

flyinhillbilly

Postby flyinhillbilly » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:26 pm

oh, yea , eddyville's cool wiyh me 8) 8) 8)

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:43 pm

Yeah!! That bus is a great idea!! NOT!! Maybe Billy will make it home in time to catch the next one for 07! He was supposed to leave Kankakee at noon on Sunday. He is not home yet and it's 10:41 on Monday. He's not sure if he'll get in by 9am tomorrow. Save that cash...FLY!!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:17 am

....... i have walked that far at Gateway this year between the pit spot and the starting line.... Ithink i may have beat Billy's travel time !! man that blows !!
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:35 am

Eddyville in 2007
Great idea!
York is a must for me in 2007 (i'm told)
Any weekend but that one.
The pics tell the story of a wonderful weekend in IOWA/E'Ville 2006!
www.wallybell.com

Return to “Draglist Nationals”