Draglist Nat's for 2007

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat May 12, 2007 8:18 am

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh............This iz' gonnnnna' B good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Sun May 13, 2007 3:01 pm

dad nabbit....where DID I put that blasted lottrey ticket :x .......I got some "issues" to tend to in Iowa.......
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon May 14, 2007 2:43 pm

My ##&**!#$#pasport still hasn't arrived

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon May 14, 2007 5:15 pm

Eye could print one up fer' ya' "T". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If any of the boarder dudes are monitoring this site. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'M KIDDIN'...I'M KIDDIN'. :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

RH

Postby RH » Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm

BP,
When is that date going to be set for the 3rd Annual DL Nat's?
You know....the one being held out east :roll: ....or at least within 10 hours of the east :wink:

I'm still collecting aluminum cans and copper wire but the 2007 fund is not looking so hot!

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Wed May 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Ron....I am not real certain.....but I "think" that the dates for current and future DLN's are the weekend After the 4th of July @ Eddyville......this is subject to debate and adjustment, but not for this upcoming happening.

and YES....it's rough on me too, coming from S. GA....but trust me....if after the fiasco WC1 and I went through to get there (and back) last year...and we STILL want to return for this one.....it is WORTH the trip!!!!! 8) 8)
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed May 23, 2007 8:51 pm

BP,
When is that date going to be set for the 3rd Annual DL Nat's?
You know....the one being held out east :roll: ....or at least within 10 hours of the east :wink:

I'm still collecting aluminum cans and copper wire but the 2007 fund is not looking so hot!

Ron
Hey, you and I can meet for a mini DLNs at any of Waldorf's fine eating establishments! :lol: bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

RH

Postby RH » Fri May 25, 2007 8:45 am

Ron....I am not real certain.....but I "think" that the dates for current and future DLN's are the weekend After the 4th of July @ Eddyville......this is subject to debate and adjustment, but not for this upcoming happening.......
for this one.....it is WORTH the trip!!!!! 8) 8)
Billy,
Just jokin" :lol: From what I've read here Eddyville has been a super host so I would not expect a venue change. Maybe next year I can make the trip and if so get Rapid to round me up a pig cooker to borrow and a pig to put in it and show y'all how to put on the feed bag.Not sure my old cooker Arnold Ziffle would be up for the trip out there without shedding some pieces along the way.

BP,
Give me a PM when and where in Waldorf and I'd love to meet for a bite.
Should be out of this hard cast by next week and actually able to eat with some dignity :D

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri May 25, 2007 4:49 pm

If not, we'll just find somewhere that you can dip that sucker in and lick it off, like honey... :lol:

Yeah, we took a poll at the end of the 2006 DLNs and asked where the next one should be and we got a unanimous EDDYVILLE! Anything I don't have to think about works for me... :lol:

Can you all believe that it is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! Denise is after me to get preparin'... bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:53 pm

26 days to go. We're leaving here in exactly 3 weeks from today! Where did the time go???

Return to “Draglist Nationals”