Participant and Attendee's Stories ( in particular Billy/Cat

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:07 pm

8)
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:12 pm

Susan has tried to scrapbook the gummy glob,but it just isn't working out.It' been so hot here it keeps changing shape, and the pages get stuck.Have you ever tried to cut a gummy glob?You just can't get a knife through it. :lol:

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:13 pm

:( Use a Weller soldering gun with a flat tip on it, turned up on high to cut it. Then mix some Duraglass up and wack the glob on it reeaaallll hard. :shock: :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:37 pm

CNC water jet. ............nuff said

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:53 am

Over the days since the grey pup finally got me back to familiar stompin grounds, I have had to regale quite a few different folks with my tale of travel to and from the Draglist Nats.......and ya know what I have come to realize??......the brief span of time that I spent with the wonderful folks here on this board over-shadows the less than perfect ( :roll: BOY could I expound upon THAT statement....but I won't) buggy ride to and from the mid-west a THOUSAND fold!!!!! Travel time ended up being nearly 4 times more than the time I was allowed to be in the company of my extended family.

Bandit.....I wish to apologise to you for having to cut Your visit short just to accomodate my schedule...but you and I seem to make pretty good ridin' partners (THANK YOU for what you did for me my friend!! 8) ...I owe you Big Time!!......lol...just don't 'spect payment too soon :roll: :wink: )

Perhaps, the Draglist logo "IS" good luck!!....Not only did Cake Boy make a career best lap after placing some on that awesome altered.....but a buddy of mine won a gambler's race last night (SGMP) with me wearing my button up shirt (that I made up for the trip to E'ville) and being around the starting line for all his passes. He had to wade through several rear-engine pipe racks to do it....but he Got-r-done!!.....(Check out dragraceresults.com for the "brief" story)..He's gone back over there for the first of 3, $5000 dollar to win Bracket Races this weekend....I'm trying to get some more bars for yet another of his cars fabbed up.......Stay tuned
8)
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Return to “Draglist Nationals”