Draglist Nationals 2014

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
pro70z28
Re: Draglist Nationals 2014

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:39 am

OH YES!!!!![b Zappy LOVES a tower suite.Like the rabit on tv that goes COO-COO for cocoa puffs. Hey...wait a minute...I missed
last year. I hope that doesn't revoke my "long term status" as a DLR'er ??? :( :(

You did lose a couple points, there's no denying that. But, a good surge this year should restore your status.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Oh,oh.I wasn't there last year either :oops:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm

OH SAY IT ISN'T SO EATHEL!!! The rest of the "D"listers in a suite,... and Zap in the bleachers. :( :(
Oh, whoa is me.... :oops:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

Zappy and Boyd will ALWAYS be part of the core team! Dave, you, too. No need to contact Royce separately. I will be collecting a list of names closer to the event. Yes, same day upload would be cool if I can manage it. I won't be able to be tied to the tower like at Cordova. Will have legends event duties and DLN hosting duties! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 am

I will be the Newbie but feel like I attended at least one when all youz guyz took the
group photo with nannerz in hand. Sharon is sooooo excited about this trip!! :lol:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:46 pm

I'm the one who will be banned at the gate....my membership card and secret decoder ring have all expired when it comes to the DLN's... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 pm

I will be the Newbie but feel like I attended at least one when all youz guyz took the
group photo with nannerz in hand. Sharon is sooooo excited about this trip!! :lol:
I believe I recall that. We all held nanners in the group shot because you had had surgery on yer knee or something. We wanted you
to know we were thinking of you. At least I think that was the story. :wink: :wink:

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Zappy and Boyd will ALWAYS be part of the core team! Dave, you, too. No need to contact Royce separately. I will be collecting a list of names closer to the event. Yes, same day upload would be cool if I can manage it. I won't be able to be tied to the tower like at Cordova. Will have legends event duties and DLN hosting duties! bp
YAAAHOOO!!!! Boyd ya hear that brother??? We are IN baby!!! WHEW, ...that was a close one. But we are in. "uh-ha, oh yeah, we bad, oh yeah, uh-ha."
Not only just in, but part of "core team", sounds pretty important to me. The boss man said so. YEEEEE-HAAAA!!!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Wheelz, you are anything but a newbie! We are so excited to get you and Sharon to the event! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Wheelz, you are anything but a newbie! We are so excited to get you and Sharon to the event! bp
Right, calling Wheelz a newbie, is like calling the Grand Canyon just a whole in the ground. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Draglist Nationals”