DRAGLIST NATIONALS 2015

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
pro70z28
Re: DRAGLIST NATIONALS 2015

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Delivering the safety signs to the oil company in the morning, printing out a couple banners for a parade that will happen before we get back home, laminate & cut some decals for a real estate co., stripe a bus (fixing stripes after it got a boo boo & had to be repainted),re- letter a BBQ trailer that was damaged in the tornado, pack for trip, load some new addresses in the Garmin, (still have most from last year), pack, wait, I did that already, call the guy with the mailbox, he needs to pick it up today or he won't get it for another week, (was supposed to pick it up Saturday).
Oh, wait a minute, I have some Voyager decals to finish & drop off at UPS. I have a few other jobs to do but they may have to wait 'til we get home. I planned nothing for Monday, but this is usually what happens anytime we plan down time. A few miles down the road and it will all be forgotten. :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:57 am

I have the T's printed. The final total with tax and shipping included:

This is within a few cents of what I paid for t's stuff & printing stuff. I just averaged cost for sizes as there wasn't much difference one from the other. The only noticable difference was the pocket t's compared to plain.

Regular t-s........ $11.00 ea.
pocket t's ..........$16.00 ea.

I thought I'd package each order in shpping bags to make it easy. See you all in a few.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Sounds GREAT Pro, can't wait to see 'um.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 pm

WE ARE A GO!!!

Just got off the phone with Royce. We are all set for his personal suite on Saturday and we are all set for our photographers to get starting line passes. He extends his welcome to all!

I need to finalize my list of names and get them to him (including the photographers... Gary and Ohio Dave)...

Zappy, you did great on your response and looking forward to seeing you.

Gary, sounds like you are VERY busy and getting it done! Can't wait to see the shirts.

I started the day in a contract meeting at DHS and ended it at a fun lunch and museum with my early guests (not to be named in public for security reasons!)

Looking forward to seeing you all soon! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Serviced LL's Dodge today. Washed, tires dressed, vacuumed interior, RAIN X the windshield, filled washer fluid, checked oil, tire PSI and
packed the chutes.

It is backed in the drive READY to go. I have an early chauffer job, LL has PT, then lunch here and off we go. I'm aiming for a 12noon launch...?
Garmin is set, destination WALDORF.

(the geek factor is setting in now) the rev's are climbing, the left foot is slipping to the left side of clutch pedal, right hand gripping the shifter,
one last eye blink, then focus on tree with a cobra like stare, a deep cleansing breath, and............................................AND.....................................oh .........sorry folks, got carried away there, I'm back now.

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Does anyone remember or know what color train line we take into DC? Neither Daryl or I can remember from last year...not that we knew what the heck we were doing then either!

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Train colors ?? sure, it was ahhh..........um.......oh yeah it was.......no wait that's not it, .......I think it was .....errr-um......?
Sorry girl, I don't have a clue.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi guys. You take the Green line from the Branch Avenue Metro Station. It's about 12 miles north of the hotel, just past the capitol beltway. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Hey BP can you download the BOE tour request form and print a copy or 2 for Thursday? I was in such a rush Monday night I left it in the office. I also somehow grabbed the old Garmin & left the new one at home too. The old Garmin has all of last year's DLN's destinations on it, so at least we have that. :oops: I was in the process of moving those addresses to the new Garmin along with the new addresses we need this year & ran out of time. I figured I'd bring both Garmins & sort it out at the hotel when I had more time. But, that will only work if i bring them with. :oops: :oops:
Bill if you can print a copy or if anybody is bringing a copy of the form, we should be good to go, even with my oooppss.

We're in Gettysburg & are about to take off to find some grub & see what there is to see around town.

Later.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Siding guys showed up today, so Cheryl gets to be the General Contractor on that deal. :D We've been waiting for them for awhile now, so we didn't want to say come back in a week, because who knows where they might be in a week. So, they're going ahead. They said they wouldn't be done by the time we get home anyway, so I'll get to look it over before they pull out. Sure hope I can find the place when we go back. :lol: :lol:

Here's a day 1 shot from the general contractor on site. :wink:
phone shot from Cheryl 9-15.jpg
phone shot from Cheryl 9-15.jpg (157.73KiB)Viewed 858 times

Return to “Draglist Nationals”