Drag List 2007 Dates??????

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:37 pm

Ooops. Actually either date is fine with me.

I think the format was fine last time, but was there really a format or did we just do our thing when the time was right. I was too busy socializing and trying to stay out of the heat.

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:12 pm

Well, the first thing is to decide if we want it to be with the WFAN, or a stand alone event.

I am positive we can get in the runs for anyone who comes. Fri would be pretty much open. It might work to run the Draglist cars right before the qualifying for the fuel altereds. That way it is semi-set on when you get to run the cars.

Like I said, I am sure running the cars down the track, they will work with us.

I will post out on the main board to try to get some traffic to respond to the date of event thing.
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Barb

Postby Barb » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:51 am

Dang .. it will hafta be a belated birthday that late :lol: :lol:

{Just along for the ride} 8) 8)

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:11 am

Barb R U sayin' you don't like dry cake with fuzzy green frostin' ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Barb

Postby Barb » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:57 am

Barb R U sayin' you don't like dry cake with fuzzy green frostin' ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It sure would make an interesting ride home :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:20 pm

I liked the meet and greet format we had this year.Plenty of room to hang out,even those racing were relaxed.Speaking for myself,I'm not the same guy during eliminations that I am the day before.I was cool wandering about the pits meeting local racers like Billy,John and I did.They were pleased to meet us,particularily ,Billy and the other blue oval guys.However being at a Fuel Altered meet would be great.I'm so confused :oops:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:45 pm

ok...so here's My 2 pennies....Being a Stand Alone deal is , in itself, a great idea......having the Fuel Altereds as an opening act ( :evil: ) for us would also be pretty cool.....(but we would be deprived of Cake Boy's undivided attention...and rightfully so)..........

From a personal standpoint..."I" would prefer the July date...because my son would be able to come with me.....(School starts around here the first week of August :x .....Stupid planning folks around here :x :x :x )....My Missus can pretty much get anytime she wants ...."IF" she decides to make the trip with me..........Ok.....so with all that said......My little single vote is in no way intended to throw a monkey wrench into the works...."I" wanna be there whenever it is!!!!!.....If I have to .....I'll come alone.....well.....ok.....so Clyde, Patch and Peggy will be with me...but they ain't much for conversation :wink: ..... :lol:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:12 pm

After a lot of thought I have come to the conclusion that I would like to keep the format of this year.The opportunity to visit with all of you was the highlight of the event.If we add a race event into the mix,most of our time would be up in the stands watching all the racing,not just our own group.Just my 2 cents worth :lol:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:38 pm

surely we haven't neglected this.....I'm still workin' on having all parts, pieces and "stuff" ready for this great "happening".....

Perhaps Randy needs to lay off the cake for a bit and concentrate on this :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Return to “Draglist Nationals”