You're watching Drag Racing Underground....

Links to your website, event promotions, and new products. Basically our free promotion forum. Promotional announcements sent to What's Up may be moved here.
Diana The Doc
Re: You're watching Drag Racing Underground....

Postby Diana The Doc » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 am

Today is "FEEDBACK FRIDAY", meaning I deal with emails received from readers regarding my most recent blogs... We received lots of responses to yesterday's question asking whether or not your neighbors are "race friendly", and by "race friendly" I don't mean black and white or ethnic friendly, I mean are your neighbors friendly to the fact that you're into hot roddin' and racing?-- Robin from Puyallup, WA wrote how the pressure her neighbors put on her husband's shade tree mechanic lifestyle is putting an awful strain on her marriage... I also hear from pro and sportsman drag racing crew members who are thankful for my LABOR DAY blog recognizing their hard LABOR... All that and more in today's exclusive "Strip Smarts" sanctioned Drag Racing Underground blog... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Authority & Visionary)...

Today's blog... FEEDBACK FRIDAY... RACE RELATIONS W/NEIGHBORS, CREW & SPORTSMAN FOLK SPEAK & MORE...
http://www.stripsmarts.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=27
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Diana The Doc

Re: You're watching Drag Racing Underground....

Postby Diana The Doc » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 am

For all the intellectually incontinent keyboard-ridden blowhards who insist that drag racing "ain't what it used to be", and the TV coverage "isn't any good since the 1970's", yesterday's ultra-intense Indy racing proved you DEAD WRONG... Indy 2012 was the best that DRAG RACING can be or ever was... I give my readers the real skinny and show my appreciation for the efforts of everyone who made this year's Indy a memorable one for all the REAL drag racers and REAL drag racing fans among the population... It's all in today's "Strip Smarts" sanctioned Drag Racing Underground blog... Strap in tight 'cause I tell it like it is... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...

Today's blog... INDY WAS THE BEST THAT DRAG RACING CAN BE OR EVER WAS...
http://www.stripsmarts.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=27

While I admit to being somewhat bummed out that these two number one qualifying ladies didn't win a "Wally", I still believe that this year's Indy was the best DRAG RACING can be or ever was...
Photo courtesy of the Erica Enders camp.
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Return to “Links, Events, and Products”