California Hot Rod Reunion Appraisals

Links to your website, event promotions, and new products. Basically our free promotion forum. Promotional announcements sent to What's Up may be moved here.
thunderlungs
California Hot Rod Reunion Appraisals

Postby thunderlungs » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am

OK, I'm back.

The 2011 California Hot Rod Reunion is just one month away - October 21-23 at Bakersfield.

In an effort to save clients addtional expense, we started three years ago to conduct mutliple appriasal inspections in and around the CHRR. So ... from the Wednesday before until the Monday following and at several times during ... the pre-event booking calendar is now open for appointments either in SoCal, at Famoso, or North to Sacramento.

If you're bringing a recently-completed vehicle to Bakersfield or you have a street rod that needs to be insured for its current market value - we provide value opinions that are both recognized and respected. And if "life" happens to what you've created or bought, a credentialed approsal is your proof that on a pre-incident date your vehicle existed, was complete, operated and had an established value.

We can do this on any day between Thursday, October 20th and Monday, October 24th - at your convenience - from San Diego to Sacramento. I can be reached for inspection appointments through this portal or the website at www.autovaluz.com

Thanks,
Jon Lundberg, ASA
Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers

draglist
Site Admin

Re: California Hot Rod Reunion Appraisals

Postby draglist » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Very cool. Still trying to decide if I am going to rob Peter, pay Paul, and buy an airline ticket, rental car, and hotel. Not in the budget, but it's the 20th!

If i go, I will certainly look you up, Jon. And anybody who needs an appraisal on their ride, the legend is available! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

thunderlungs

Re: California Hot Rod Reunion Appraisals

Postby thunderlungs » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks BP. Hope to see you there!
Jon Lundberg, ASA
Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers

Return to “Links, Events, and Products”