Handouts, Design work, paint schemes, decals and more

Links to your website, event promotions, and new products. Basically our free promotion forum. Promotional announcements sent to What's Up may be moved here.
ONEBADMK8
Handouts, Design work, paint schemes, decals and more

Postby ONEBADMK8 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Hello all just checking in to let you all know we have our handouts on sale right now, lowest pricing in our History. We also have decals custome made "Hand Lettering" Vinyl in gold leaf, chrome, brushed metal, and 60 colors. T shirts too!!

Heres our handout ad:

Heres an example of our "Hand Lettered" stuff:

Geno Angelino Designs Your #1 source for your Drag Racing media/marketing
Inbox me for more info.

draglist
Site Admin

Re: Handouts, Design work, paint schemes, decals and more

Postby draglist » Tue May 01, 2012 12:02 am

Geno's stuff is primo quality.

I'd like all of us who have something to sell to put up posts so that we can have a chance to buy from our insiders if we are looking for stuff. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am

Great graphics! Awesome color, lettering, layout and design! Excellent prices as well. You guys are top-notch! Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Diana The Doc

Postby Diana The Doc » Sat May 12, 2012 9:30 am

Very nice work!!... I especially like the "Frantic Ford" handout... And I agree with Bill that folks who do these sort of drag racing related services should post stuff on the internet and make people aware of what they're doing and the services they provide... It's time to break the cycle of "poverty" (for lack of a better word) that's plagued so many of our drag racing photographers and artists of yesterday-- many of whom who are now broke and practically living under bridges with their stacks of dusty photographs (and unfortunately THAT'S not much of an exaggeration)... Anybody who bothers to take pics, do handouts, shoot video, paint cars or any artistic service for this sport is a hero in my eyes... Let us know who you are so the drag racing community can support your efforts... "The Doc" (Celebrity Drag Racing Authority & Visionary)...
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

Return to “Links, Events, and Products”