"Super Camaro"

Post descriptions or photos of old cars, friends, or family members you are trying to locate.
SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:23 pm

Just to update, dad has finally sold his house here in Trenton, Michigan and as of 9/29/06, he is now a full time resident of Richmond, Kentucky.

He came to Michigan in 1959 and now after all these years he has returned home.

I, however, am already home and my pursuit of everything "Super Camaro" continues, although somewhat altered.

I ,also what to THANK everyone, again, for all of these years of HELP and SUPPORT !

My quest will continue, even without dad's support and MY DREAM will live and hopefully be continued by Perry III.

So, please keep the search for any photos or knowledge of the "Super Camaro" going as it is greatly appreciated by me............Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.
"Classic Funny Cars Rock"

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:31 pm

8) YOU KNOW I'M ALLWAYS WATCHING PERRY... jim
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

SuperCamaro

desperately seeking

Postby SuperCamaro » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:16 am

I was just thinking how well the name of this forum is, because at times I truely feel desperate, but always hopefull..........Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:11 pm

Well, I am very happy to annouce that I have commisioned Sam Dunford of Dayton Ohio to create a 1/25 scale model of the "Super Camaro". Sam has been quite enthusiastic about this project and it really has me pumped up, while not the same has having the actual car, obviously better than having just the few photos that I have. As always still hopeful to find ANY news, photos or info from any source.........Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:29 pm

Was thinking that I would post a link to photos of models built by Sam Dunford. He is making great progress on the "Super Camaro" and his attention to detail is incredible, but check out what he has done in the past................Perry Jr.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bowtie388sbc/#page1
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:25 pm

Sam has about finished with the project, there are alot of little details to finish up, reminds me of the real thing, but look for a finished project shortly............................Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:05 pm

waiting on a set of "Bear Claws" and it will be finished. I can't wait for everyone to see it.....................Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Sam is going to do a complete studio quality photo shoot when finished, I will post a link to it. He has been sending me progress photos all along.......................Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:42 pm

FINISHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................photos soon.........................Perry Jr.
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

SuperCamaro

Postby SuperCamaro » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:46 am

Sam has finished the recreation of my dad's "Super Camaro". Hope you can check it out at this link, if anyone can post the photos here please do. I am very excited to share this with everyone..............Perry Jr.

http://69.94.82.218/forum/showpost.php? ... stcount=30
Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

Return to “Desperately Seeking”