Carl Ruths 1956 Crown Vic

Post descriptions or photos of old cars, friends, or family members you are trying to locate.
Bgreene
Re: Carl Ruths 1956 Crown Vic

Postby Bgreene » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:35 pm

I'm looking for photos of this car with the number 221 on the wing. It would have been in 1994 and 1995 (Thanks for your help) :roll:
hey i saw that car back in 96-97 match racin at Island Dragway in Great Meadows New Jersey, it was a red candy colored car with white, and i believe Ruth was indeed drivin it...the car scrubbed the wall 3/4 down track on the passenger side...well a few weeks ago i was surfin the web for drag cars for sale and it came up!...out in the midwest somewhere, and it was still red/white..if i can find the add i will post the address...hope this helps some......
Hey thanks for looking, that sounds like the same car. It was a hand full to drive until they put a new chassis under it but I was gone before that happened

Bgreene

Postby Bgreene » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:38 pm

welcome csf..... if i see anything on the classic f/c boards regarding the car i will fill you in..
Thanks Jim :lol:

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:52 pm

:lol: yea Bryan.... i'm all over the place daily...stuff comes and goes regarding alot of cars.... i am no historian or data collector but i read everything and look at every pic...i know the car in question was discussed over the winter with pictures ... just can't recall what site.

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Sat May 27, 2006 3:33 pm

Morebetter 99 sent these 2 pics to me in 2004...I was working on an N/FC picture and he had these shots...great car...thanks, Pete!
Cheers, WC1
Body:
Chassis:
[/img]
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Return to “Desperately Seeking”